Minimum forum civility standards

My favorite:

@future, are you saying GLG affiliate codes generate zero commission for both you personally, and the GLG?

4 Likes

The help you received was from people not a site.

This is just a platform. It’s value is also in the people.

Kind of like thanking Steve Jobs for me getting pussy because i met the girls on the Internet on my apple phone.

9 Likes

To be fair it’s both. Them creating the site and us participating in it

6 Likes

Who’s equipment do you think is going to be pushed to fill the GLGc labs?

1 Like

Perspective…
Without them I never would have been able to meet any of the fine people here. I’m very afraid to see what my life would be like now if I had never come across this place. Honestly…

I get what you’re saying 100%, I just wanted to reiterate the good that comes from this place. Which wouldn’t exist had it not been made by those that made it. That’s all. Yes, everyone here helped me, and I’m more than grateful. But I never would have met anyone without having this place to come too. I’m just trying to bring positivity. You can shit on it or not

6 Likes

Hmmm this is very interesting. Looks like he did not keep his word here LOL
As far as I know the king is not a CBD scammer so why is he banned?

3 Likes

For saying he would piss in future’s mouth if I remember correctly

7 Likes

No, they don’t, but now that it has been made known that this isn’t a platform, sidco is now liable for what goes down here. Sidco and future would bring up “user moderated forum” all the time in 2018 and 2019. But that was never the case. In september 2020 users were able to have a tiny bit of choice with janitor elections.

I have been debating back and fourth wether i should donate to the fundraiser. So, to settle things, I wanted to see if sidco kept to his word. I created the spdking thread, and now I have an answer.

6 Likes

You’re certainly right about the culpability argument, I won’t beat around the bush about that. But that’s what happens when shady shit happens under a private entity.

Fuck, I didn’t even think about that until you just mentioned it…

i dont give any commission to the GLG. Just discounts to the members and some pretty significant totals over the last 2 years…

Never once was i asked to contribute money… pressured to sponsor an event or given any kick back. When @future was in Fort Lauderdale a month or so ago…i offered to take him out to dinner but thats all ive ever really offered Future directly. he didnt take up the offer.

8 Likes

I think we are getting a bit brazen with the accusations here guys

Pissing them off won’t get us any closer

I doubt they will be baited out

1 Like

WHO FLAGGED MY POSTE?!??

Im annoyed

i think all the flag thresholds were increased after that fiasco. Some people must have not liked it. I didnt if your thinking that after messaging.

I will say i did see some of the flags that got some of the threads shut down and they were none of the people that i would have suspected. the spdking thread flags were flags for the real fan boys in that thread which came on both sides (for spdking fan boys and the people that were fan boys against spdking coming back) im assuming the real obnoxious ones. I didnt see all or individual flags just a few screenshots of futures showing what actually shut down the threads.

I hope this gives a bit to chew on before the real mods wanna speak.

Its real petty guys.

4 Likes

I know you didn’t.

You understand satire Killa

Most of the mods flagging do not

2 Likes

im sure your one of the people flagged in the spdking thread. we know you want spdking back. i think people flagged your posts for spam because you said the same thing about 100x posts which i didnt flag one but im sure its some that contributed both ways. the people that were super vocal about spdking should not be allowed got flagged a bunch too.

so all the cheering had the opposite sides flagging all the posts eventually shutting the threads down

3 Likes

[/quote]
When @future was in Fort Lauderdale a month or so ago…i offered to take him out to dinner but thats all ive ever really offered Future directly. he didnt take up the offer.
[/quote]
That’s prolly because he figured you would try to drag him to the strip club afterwards.

4 Likes

giphy (32)

4 Likes

it would have been with my wife probably and usually its the other way around… clients and friends ask to come down to go to the strip club… its not my first choice of spots to chill but with a certain crowd… they want that entertainment

most of the time im doing family shit!

6 Likes

Listen, you don’t have to take the fact that your strip club probably looks like a planned Parenthood convention out on Killa. It’s not his fault Miami is filled with beautiful people!

3 Likes

Hey @Capttripppp, thank you for the positivity! We all could use more of it in our lives. Honestly, positive vibes, hope, and camaraderie have kept me coming back here as much as all the knowledge. This place has become pretty much 90% of my social interaction, because I don’t really feel comfortable around normal folks. Can’t really talk to them on the same level anymore, and it’s great that a group of people that I jive with exists.

Yeah, we get upset. We fight. Eventually we get over it. There is a lot of negativity here now, but this too shall pass. It is still a shiny beacon of positivity compared to the darkness I’ve been fighting from within the past couple years. Sometimes it is good to see others pissed off and unhappy about things, because usually we also get to see them reach a resolution. That gives some of us hope, makes us feel not so fucking abnormal. This place has unknowingly saved me from myself more than once. I can only hope to give back some of that awesomeness some day.

I don’t really know what the point of all this is, but maybe we could all take a moment to remember that we are all part of the same family, one of life and love, held together both here and in the spirit world. These are simply growing pains, and normal. Sometimes we fight, sometimes we celebrate, but all of you are awesome! Don Carlos says it best, “I love you, I love you, I love you all!” It could do us all some good to meditate on that.

8 Likes