True Terpenes, New thread

Waiting to hear back from them

1 Like

This is whaat G.O.Joe suggested as well. But also simple testing that doesn’t require fancy analytical equipment. when i find that time Im going to post my plan for testing based on what you and G.O.Joe have written.

There are many. But the important part is that they have a large GCMS library like @MagisterChemist chemisst wrote. I also think a food centric lab may be worth using. I am in contact with Pace Analytical and they may be worth contacting https://www.pacelabs.com/environmental-services/analytical-services.html

He did a lot before everyone finally believed me. He went way out of his wawy to try and back up TT at every turn. Now that hes left holding the bag he wants to claim he wasnt helping TT the whole time and wasnt tryign to discredit me and everyone who posted tests. But he did and he is. Now poeple here are tyring to down play the part he played and thats not right.

more later.

its time to just copy and past a ton of posts from the old thread to this one.

4 Likes

dont worry once this thread gets locked @sidco will just create a new thread titled True Teprenes, New New Thread

If sidco can just create enough new threads maybe we will all forget about this issue and the centeral and key role Future has and is playing.

Love that sidco is already planning on how to bring TT back into GLG lol. What happened to the fury @Future said he would bring? What happened to GLG voting? And what happened to integrity?

2 Likes

the-saga-continues

3 Likes

Try these guys:

5 Likes

its not about future “policing the industry” or whatever other diversion tactic you are using.

it is simply about him making wild unsubstantiated claims that could of very possibly led to the poisoning of more people.

sure maybe its not poison or mineral oil or vegetable oils.
but the fact they LIED to ALL OF US.
and had future here trotting around like king shit vouching his word for them, is quite sickening.

especially being a person of chosen influence such as future, you cant just vouch for someone like that and expect walk away clean…that’s not how vouching works in cannabis. even with a FULL RETRACMENT of his previous statement and a public apology to all of us for recommending this bullshit any saying he knew exactly what was in it, he would still be on the “be weary of” list to me and all of my clients.

5 Likes

Done
And emailed

1 Like

and now your accusing the general community here for being “money hungry” and not the people making millions off mineral oil :rofl::sweat_smile:

the force is strong in this one fellas.

“BEST PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY” :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sidco has zero authority to do anything GLG. This forum is an entirely separate entity from GLG.

I dropped them from the GLG, publicly, labeled them as liars. The fact that you can’t see how damaging that is shows me how involved you are in the cannabis community.

The gang may or may not get the option to vote on bringing them back in, but after sending out an email to every gang member about them getting dropped for the reason they did, its not looking very likely.

Integrity? You mean like following through on my word to drop them if I found out that your claims were valid, from a trusted 3rd party (GW)?

8 Likes

No, integrity is more about doing the right thing when no one is looking.
Honor is more about doing what you say your going to do and being honest.
So the integrity thing would have been about telling us what you really saw and honor/honesty would of been not saying you know what every ingredient in the product was.

14 Likes

Where did I say I knew what every ingredient was?

I specifically said that I was not going over there to divulge their trade secrets. I encouraged them to release that info multiple times but they refused. I looked at their facility, and confirmed that it was a clean, well organized, GMP compliant facility.

4 Likes

Here you are. This didnt age well:

10 Likes

Wow.

You seem to be caught lying once again @Future

3 Likes

Whoever is liking your posts, is either you, true terpenes, or someone that needs a tissue to wipe the brown off their snout.

1 Like

Yup. I said that under the assumption that the product was squalane/ene (due to an insider telling me that), the quality of their QA/QC, and them openly inviting me to see their process from start to finish.

It was a mistake for me to say “I know what’s in the product”. I fucked that up.

17 Likes

You can see exactly who is liking my posts. Seems like half of them are people who were berating me only a few posts prior

9 Likes

That’s the bad thing about the internet and test msgs. It’s not so easy to just be like, I didn’t say that. Also what ever happened with your formal complaint? It seems like it’s not that difficult for a shark with a PHD to get it all wrong.

They don’t pick favorites on future 4200

N̲̯̾ͥ̈ͣͭ̀̃͌͐̐̑̉̋̀ͅ ͉̗̩͖͉̊͂̎͌̔̿ͬ͆̈ͨ͐̉̏ͫ̐ͥͫͦO̼̬͉̜̬͈͇̠̿̍ͯ̂ ̪̼̻̜͇̉̽̃͌ͬ́̈̈̓ͪͤ̊O̼̦̗͉͉̹̺̪̊͊͑ͣ̿ͨͯ̔͊ͫͅ ̟̦͇̬̱͎̼͎̞̭̤͇̼̲̒ͥ͗̓ͥ̌̍͊̉ͮN͙̜̘̺̲̫͙̹̩͇̼͕̦̜̫̞̭ͮ̎ͬ̃ͮ̅͒͗͆ ̫͕̗̳̖̣̬̦͐̆͗̃̊ͨ̚E̝̖̥̫̥̘̦̜̗̤̗͓̦̖͐̈ͮ̋̆̑̈ͪ̾̂͛̉ ̟̙̳̳̰̙̗̓͐͆ͪ̄̔I͖̠͉̱͖̩͇̳͕̳̝̪̳̙ͫͭ͑ ̳͕̻̜͇̳͕̲̙̠̩͓̫͋ͫ̌͋̋ͯ̉ͬ̿̔̐͂ͤͧ̃̀̍͆ͨS͕͙̙͌̈́͑ͤͨͣ̉ͣ̊͑͛̅̒͐̃̀ͮͧͧ ̬͕̭͕̭ͯ̀̑̉S̩͓̥̯̜̠̫̖͙̪̩̱͍͙̏̊͆̔͌ͩ̋̈́̽͐͋̌ͪͭͭ ̫̤̥͙̲̯͔͎̭̖͎̠̮͉̹͚̪̾ͯ̄́ͯ̆̀ͫ̐A̝̬͓̞̠̪̭̗̯̬̗̗̞̩̘̰̤͚ͥ̓͊͛ͥ̃̎̓ͦ ̯̹͉̞̪̮̻͓͉̑ͭ̾̎͐̈́̿ͫͩ̊̒̉ͭ̈́͐̄̿̌͛F̘͚̫̠͛ͤ̌́͂̀̋͗͗̔̔̅́̆ ̦͇͔̦͚ͦ̈̄͆̂͆̆̔ͭ̀̂̈́̈̔̔͑Ẽ͓͔̤̫̝̼̤̝̗̮͖͗̅ͪ͌͊̚

7 Likes

I’m honestly at loss as to how any of this reflects poorly on @Future. Tell me again where it’s his fault he was lied to by someone he thought he could trust. I’m sure no one here has ever been screwed over by anyone they thought they could trust with their life?

As soon as he was made aware he was lied to, and not just rumor, but with scientific fact, he recanted, apologized, and reprimanded TT in the only fashion he could; removing them from the gang.

Was his public outrage and roasting a bit mild? Perhaps it was. I don’t recall anything on IG or here really making a point to inform the community. Maybe a sticky to let everyone know, and an IG post would be in order?

14 Likes