True Terpenes, New thread

Fwiw, Sidco is a man and I don’t employ him (he has 90% ownership of this forum, I retain 10%), affiliates pay zero dollars to be a part of the GLG, and ic-mag + /r/cannabisextracts see a fraction of the daily traffic this site sees afa cannabis processing traffic goes. Would wager that’s why there seems to be so many trolls (think you meant shills) in the TT discussion here, although there certainly was shills in the ICmag thread as well.

I wasn’t involved in the other thread getting closed, but I imagine it has something to do with it turning into a mudslinging thread, which is way off base from our community guidelines and the whole point of this forum.

8 Likes

I have a new sealed bottle I’ll be dropping off to get tested next week.

I’ll snap a pic of said bottle as well as the batch number.

I’m sure its gonna test the same as all the others.

Edited for pics

1 Like

u own the domain. you in NO WAY own what this community has become.

u used to advertise a type of “by the people, for the people” campaign,saying its owned and ran by the community … so now its “your forum”?

its a community, and you are just lucky enough WE are talking on your IDEA of a platform of discussion. you may be able to edit, silence, delete, or otherwise censor this platform.

BUT THAT IS THE EXTENT OF YOUR POWERS. Mr. Powers.

1 Like

I never claimed to own what this community has become. We just won most Revolutionary from Terpene and Testing, first thing I said was this isn’t me its the community.

This forum is 100% mine and sidcos, we pay for it, we handle all of the logistics and work that goes into maintaining it, we bear all the associated risks.

9 Likes

and getting up in arms about defending a self proclaimed “friend” of yours for lying to people spending LOTS of money with them, and not only lying but potentially bieng POISONED that’s hundreds of thousands of potential medical as well as recreational partakers.

and your STILL up in arms? phweew man. I’m in awe right now with you to be honest.

2 Likes

When concrete evidence came from GreyWolf, I immediately kicked them out of the gang.

I don’t have the time or the desire to police the vape cart cutting industry beyond that. There’s several dozen companies out there also selling trade secret cuts. They won’t be in the GLG either.

11 Likes

I see it like this.

The Good Life Gang is @Future 's entity, in a way of reference to this comparison. If he stands by you, or brings you in and vouches for you.

That’s a lot for him.

And then you do him wrong. Well, you’re now not apart his “family”.

As level headed and nonconfrontational he is. Him kicking them out is a very big deal.

What else can he do?

He was lied to and fooled, do you think he feels awesome because of this? Getting constantly attacked about the subject. What can he do? He doesn’t have the power to close true terpenes down. @Future doesn’t hold the key to the cannabis industry, he can’t turn it off because of this.

What do you want him to do?

It seems that he is being asked to do something that doesn’t exist, or isn’t his problem to fix. Or, you aren’t asking anything, just putting quotations in perenthasis and capitalizing them to prove your point

83oQimz

I understand that something went wrong. It’s not his company. He booted them from the “friends circle”. What else can be done?

banish-them-vanish-them-11

I meant are you guys going to be buying their products or promoting them? No, you’re going to bad mouth them and tell anyone you know to not buy them. Even if the subject didn’t come up. I believe the mouth to mouth, or timeline to timeline method of distribution will effect them far more than whatever you’re expecting him to be capable of.

Fuck.

38 Likes

Well said indeed @Dred_pirate

2 Likes

Mr Sonoma,

First thing I want to point out is that the “mineral oil” and “heavy oils” haven’t been properly identified yet. So screaming and crying about being poisoned ought to wait until an adequate conclusion can be reached. Yes they lied, but did they do the evil thing everybody is accusing them of (adding mineral oil) or could there be some stupid compound that fits the products due to a technicality or could it have been ignorance?
What could @Future possibly do? You’re a grown human, you should be making decisions on what products you use based on your own criteria. If you’re depending on the guy who started the mega weed forum for what to buy and how to do your job, then that’s a you problem.@Future and @sidco gave the people a place to grow together (literally and figuratively).

The community has become money hungry and quickly filling with people looking to take ideas instead of sharing them. This is the force that lead to shoddy products being pushed onto consumers. Not the lack of due diligence from Future.

4 Likes

Ok, so bad news. The lab I use refuses to test this sample due to what’s in it, and how much they need to clean their machine. They’ve tested 2 batches prior and it made for a pain to clean.

14 Likes

Did you explain to them that its just 100% organic terpenes no wordplay gimmicks or Tomfoolery?

19 Likes

I tried that. Plus some. Owner kinda gave me grief, then handed my $ back and the sample.

4 Likes

Haha I tried to give a sample to my lab I do my thc & terp tests to right when extract ninja was first posting about mineral oil… Lab manager said no way he’d put that through the instrument if that’s a possibility. Looks like he was right

6 Likes

I sure as hell don’t want to smoke anything that gums up analytical equipment. lol

13 Likes

If you sent me the sample, what did you want me to do with it? I checked my dm’s, but couldnt find the dm.

1 Like

Is it possible one of the mystery components are mct oil?

This is why i suggested sending it to a petroleum lab. They’re used to dealing with similar materials and won’t be squeamish about it being harsh on the instrument.

8 Likes

Shoot me a dm for a petroleum lab and I’ll send it out.

2 Likes

None. Theres zero chance. The labs would have identified the peaks.

3 Likes

Petroleum Laboratory - Been around forever.

More local testing:

https://tol-lp.com/

2 Likes