Level 4 Elections: Part 2/2 - Official

Part 1:

Part 2: Nominees from thread 1 are sorted by ‘read time’ (available on their profile) which is a good indicator of how much time they spend here. We will be on boarding 5x lvl4s this round. Poll will auto close in 2 weeks (Tue 29th) after which I’ll make the promotions and send a DM to the new lvl4s for orientation.

Good luck everyone!

The inaugural 5:
@Killa12345
@Roguelab
@Dred_pirate
@TheGratefulPhil
@Mosaic_Co-Labs

Users at trust level 4 can…

• Edit all posts
  • Pin/unpin topic
  • Close topics
  • Archive topics
  • Make topics unlisted
  • Split and merge topics
  • Reset topic bump date
  • Daily like limit increased by 3×
  • Any TL4 flag cast on any post immediately takes effect and hides the target post
25 Likes

Seems like you can only vote for 1 person. Is that the case??

4 Likes

if that’s the case here yee here yee @Killa12345 be da new mod

how many tags can you hold ole tag bearer

hes seriously here more than anyone and I say that in wonderful way!!

o hey its sorted by read time im back near the top !

4 Likes

Whoops. Fixed (had to restart it with 2 votes cast, so minor election tampering)

10 Likes

Can’t seem to cast my 5
Roguelab
DrJebril
Gratefulphil
Killa12345
Akoyeh

5 Likes

The “Vote now!” button stays active and doesn’t change (unfortunate) even though the vote is cast, one can change their vote.

4 Likes

How do we follow progress :popcorn::sob:

4 Likes

Poll is hidden until close.

10 Likes

Tease

9 Likes

Please do not nominate myself. I’m not good at moving threads/posts. I’d end up deleting the forum by accident. Then future would bust a bf over my head, after he makes me shovel up livestock poop and pick veggies on the farm.

23 Likes

You are a good user and submit good flags. Nothing is particularly required of level 4. And my backup game is on point. Don’t feel like this means you gotta put in work on the forum. If you get promoted just keep on keeping on.

17 Likes

Ok, sounds good, I’ll give it a shot if I’m nominated. I didnt want a task I’m not sure I know how to accomplish.

15 Likes

It seems like a big responsibility but it’s more of an honor bestowed upon those that participate in an honorable way I reckon. And if you’re here every day anyway might as well be more involved :man_shrugging:

I for one appreciate the nomination and welcome the opportunity.

There are many who are more deserving of the Level Up given all the time they’ve contributed to this forum…but when it comes to moderating I’d put my ethics on a level with the other fine individuals on that list.

Above all I’d like to acknowledge how much I love this place and (almost) all the amazing people that frequent these digital hallways

F42K and GLG for Life :green_heart:

17 Likes

I feel the same way @Mosaic_Co-Labs. I’m really blessed to have the respect of a lot of my colleagues. I’m made some really great friends over the last 3 years. It’s a real honor to have the most likes out of any member here. I know I joke I’m the “like king” but it’s really my joking behavior. Killa12345 the internet persona is much different than mike the owner of quality stainless parts. I hope you know I say a lot of stuff in jest to make people laugh as I’m really blessed in life.

Congratulations to all the nominees! You all are deserving in many ways!

19 Likes

Voted!!
Thanks for the nomination I cant seem to get off this site so if you want me to help more i would be honored.

and remember everyone, you can vote by mail and right here for your second vote to double your voting power…

shoot wrong election! DISREGARD

11 Likes

Just wanted to take a second to point out how every name on that list (other than mine lol) is an absolutely invaluable member of this community. I don’t think anyone can go wrong with their vote here

15 Likes

I would have voted all if I could.

12 Likes

I would absolutely include you as an invaluable member of the community! Thank you for the wonderful compliment. I second what you’ve said about choices. So many awesome people to vote for. Wish more elections were like this. Haha

13 Likes

Yeah it was hard narrowing it down to just 5 votes

9 Likes