Level 4 Elections

Taco bell diablo sauce ftw.

But really, good look on the endeavor!

3 Likes

So gross! You’re getting a care package!

6 Likes

Lol, I love the stuff!

That’s one thing I’ve always liked is spicy stuff, even if it burns twice sometimes :wink:

2 Likes

If it doesn’t burn as much the second time, you did it wrong. Haha. For reals, though, if you think diablo sauce is hot, you’ve got another thing coming. I’ll have a line direcred for the average consumer, but my style is far beyond most. I’ll be on Hot Ones before too long.

7 Likes

Love hot ones. Don’t like hot sauce but Shawn Evans is the best interviewer.

7 Likes

Nah it ain’t too hot at all, it’s a good amount for me. I’m from the southwest, so I’m used to spicy food. Grew up on beans and chili (green).

I’m definitely interested in what you’re gonna make!

3 Likes

I need some BBQ sauce that is actually spicy!

Good luck man, I hope you kill it! :facepunch:

3 Likes

It does. lvl3 is regular, lvl4 gets all previous level abilities. Once a level4 you’re locked, but we can check from time to time their ‘regular lvl3’ status. I think it will be clear if someone goes inactive (in our moderation logs)

9 Likes

Ah, makes sense

2 Likes

how are we doing on all this…the forum has been extra spicy this week…LOL

Just wanna bump for people to get their votes in.

9 Likes

Dunno but you’re top 5 so :fire:

5 Likes

There will be a round 2, and probably 3 with some interviews in between. I wasn’t quite wanting a vote yet so I am chalking this up to a nomination poll. Expect the 2nd poll this week. I’ll pin it for visibility.

8 Likes

electoral college

2 Likes

There was the other poll in that other thread too

2 Likes

Last I looked that was locked down. Only I start the official polls 'round here!

8 Likes

The king has spoken!

3 Likes

Can I vote for all of them? Great list of deserving folks. Thank you all for you contributions and making this place the best around!

8 Likes

Bump :kissing_heart:

6 Likes
3 Likes