TL3 Thread Title Editing

Ok, why?

Off-putting when someone campaigns or requests to have power on a message board :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

What do you propose? A draft?

I propose status quo if anything. Nothing crazy is happening with the current “regime”. It was fine before too without killa and whoever else ended up winning the moderator sweepstakes putting timers on stuff. At least killa cleans some stuff up. No need for more authority.

5 Likes

:grimacing::grimacing: Hint taken…

Hahhahahahaha

4 Likes

they must

we held ‘elections’

Since then I added @ky_cbd and will probably add someone else if the need arises. https://future4200.com/g/trust_level_4/

4 Likes

Myself or @Hansel are really the only logical options Imo

Anyone else and you’re doing the community a disservice.

11 Likes

Yes my services are always available!

8 Likes

Isn’t your other account already a level 4?.

4 Likes

Definitely annoying :100::100:

2 Likes

I don’t even know that that’s something that I would just voluntarily walk into. I’ve thought about it before, and it’s allot of responsibility. Certainly an honor (IMO).
But that’s the community’s choice… If I were asked to do it, I’d be afraid, but I’d rise to the call of duty. I’m just not about “power grabs”, and in fact “power” is the last thing I’m looking for. Anyhow, the power is with the people…

1 Like

Exactly. Some people just want to see this community do well.

4 Likes

@sidco I nominate Thumper. You could teach him to clean up after himself in the mornings. :clown_face:

10 Likes

Does @anon32743824 know he can move Selling Lab Equipment - Brand New Summit Short Path + More to Classifieds Equipment For Sale?

1 Like

I do not know how to move my post into classifieds

1 Like

Click the pencil icon on your post and click on the category drop down. @Joey760 got it for ya.

2 Likes

I am part of the 'clutter" but i barely create posts. why would you want to limit post creation?

its creepy when you just say something and the algorithm sends you an ad. its happened more than a few times. i dont use siri or anything. Ive mentioned knee pain in conversation and then get ads for knee wraps.

1 Like

Id love to be a TL 4. I don’t care what raghead or whatever said. I’ve been here since month 1 and obviously ain’t going anywhere. I feel I set a pretty good example

2 Likes

Imagine if we made these overseas equipment pushers read a while before they could even post

The ones who actually tough it out are forced to learn something before they can slang equipment

Another positive is all these wooks who come charging in popping they’re mouth off talking about bvv has better deals than killa or crc is shit
Would have to read a while first and possibly learn before making an asshole of themselves

1 Like