TL3 Thread Title Editing

If you edit a thread to something that violates our community guidelines, like for instance changing it to something blatently racist, you will be demoted to Trust Level 1.

16 Likes

I’ve done a lot of title changing and post moving. Can you give me one of my own examples in pm if I’m doing this incorrectly.

Thanks.

1 Like

Don’t change a normal title on a thread posted by an Asian mfg to “Chang Chong” and you will be just fine.

10 Likes

My bad. I was the major participating person in that discussion but racism bothers. I was too busy in the meat on that to get the bread on that topic changed.

Not fucking cool. As an Asians white father, there’s no place for this bs.

I’d support Chang in the heat of any battle against Asian racism. Business we can see the floor ourselves.

3 Likes

So to whoever did it @Future don’t u think they deserve a warning first since now we know the punishment.

I mean I completely get it but some the back and forth banter on here I’ve seen is way worse.

We can’t just make up rules as we go. I mean I get it its ur site and all but all of us is what makes ur site so hot

I’m down for whoever did it gets warning this time…and now that we all know they rules (if there is this rule already and I missed it im sorry) but now that we all see and know the rules for title editing then the first person that made u make it should get warning but from here on out its immediate demotion. Im sure he or she probably wouldn’t have did it then

1 Like

As someone who has zero tolerance I can understand that request being an ignorant American, but let me ask you what anyone with an image would say?

With the bullshit that gets thrown around here…racism in the line huh. Weird.

5 Likes

The issue was probably more how TL3 handles the post plus the title change. As you advance on the forum it should become clear you are supposed to reply on the flag system and use the abilities to make the forum a better place, not a mess the mods have to clean up.

If you can’t follow this triangle chances of holding a high TL is low.

The defacing/derailing of posts is the problem.

6 Likes

Fuck no. Basic decorum is a core concept here.

If you have the ability to edit the thread title, you do not have the freedom to be a fucking child. Sorry if I sound harsh, but really, moderators have to be held to a standard.

And “I’m sorry, I didn’t know I couldn’t do that” is not an excuse when you’re editing someone else’s thread. Come on! We’re adults, we shouldn’t need to be told not to do a racism. (hell, pretty sure Elliot’s xenophobia at least contributed to his time out)

5 Likes

Making up rules as we go is kinda childish to though ain’t it…will I get demoted for having a opinion?

At least I keep the language clean idk was just saying

Fair enough

Maybe tl1 should not be able to create a post while we are at it…it would definitely help with the clutter

1 Like

The irony :joy::joy::joy::weary::weary:

I mean I agree racism isn’t right but I don’t think it was meant as racism but ok

I’m wrong

I agree w @Joey760 level 1 shouldn’t have the ability to post maybe only private messages

1 Like

I meant they shouldnt be able to create a thread

I feel they should be able to hop in threads and post

2 Likes

You don’t see an issue or potential rule violation with editing someone’s else’s thread title to bash and demean them? Sorry for the curse words, I know they’re mean words.

We may inhabit very different realities

https://future4200.com/faq

These guidelines have been up for years.

If you are TL3 you have no excuse for not being able to follow them.

3 Likes

Is the FAQ a joke here or no? The forum does not reflect the FAQ

1 Like

We have a very open forum, dedicated to scientific research. We impose very few rules and do very little moderation

Did you even read the FAQ?

3 Likes

What makes this site hot is the real experts on here who are full of insight and professionalism , not the clowns who come here to talk shit and make dumb jokes

This site pops up on google every time I search anything cannabis related … Think it would be just fine with out anyone and just running adds for revenue instead

2 Likes

We would certainly make a bunch of money and have a fraction of the headaches if we did that. But it sure wouldn’t be any fun :man_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes