Level 4 Elections: Part 2/2 - Official

Eenie
Meenie
Minie
Mo

Lol

9 Likes

I think this should be thought about when voting

dont vote for favorites. vote for the ppl here that spend the time here to do the job

not saying that bc I’m top 5 hell they could chose only 3 and I wouldn’t know what to do even worse than @Demontrich

6 Likes

I wish there was a metric for read time per time on forum, I might look like less of a slacker lol

5 Likes

I dont know where i get sooo much time to read on the forum… Im only on the forum when im blazing a blunt or taking dabs. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Jesus I thought I was doing good with my read time given that I made an account in February, @SidViscous over here putting me to shame :joy:

3 Likes

Discourse tracks read time for every post users see on the screen…This post covers the painful technical details of the current implementation.
How does post tracking work in Discourse - dev - Discourse Meta

For the technically inclined.

3 Likes

@cyclopath is the read time king by a lot!!! i guess we dont see him on the list because hes already LVL4. He sooo far ahead of me and @Roguelab.

me, rogue and cyclo almost have double read time as the bottom 7… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :crazy_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

i dont know how cyclopath has 81 days read time. thats just insane… he must have an algorithm for scrolling on the forum…Joking!

5 Likes

I guess the other way to look at it is that we’re blessed to have such contributory members that have only been here for a limited time

9 Likes

I voted for 3

4 Likes

I wish I could have voted for everyone. Some of their read times and how much I see these folks posting informative stuff puts me to shame.

5 Likes

he re-made the poll after that was posted.

6 Likes

Hell. I wish there was a metric for all the time I either spent creeping or not logged in…:joy:

8 Likes

Lol we don’t talk about time doing our creeper residency

7 Likes

:joy:. My first handle was my real name…

7 Likes

Oh Stoney.

2 Likes

How do we measure read time? Is it averaged by threads/post read? Or time spent facing the screen?

2 Likes

Sidco posted the technical breakdown about 10 posts up. Looks like a mix of both.

4 Likes

Good luck to all. I know I’ve personally learned a lot from many on this list. grateful to be a part of this community

10 Likes

its really obvious and easy decision. The top 3 should by time spent here get it without doubt and only reason not if they denied the position then goes to the #4. which I think demon will do just fine

as community we should see this. it’s not a popularity contest. it’s to make your fourn better being able to point noobs in the proper place and merge topics or split topics. the answer is easy the ppl that spent the most time here reading the most . they know a more general idea of everything. Top 3 without doubt is top 3 names on that list.

don’t to forget to vote for the right reasons here

11 Likes

Just because someone has been reading for a long time doesn’t mean they have the information or they have the skills to moderate. So no, I can’t agree that it’s a simple and easy decision that should be decided on a single factor like read time.

8 Likes