Level 4 Elections: Part 2/2 - Official

Stoney never mentioned read time until he was #5 on the list. :man_facepalming:t2:

9 Likes

Woo hoo! 6 more days

Taking bets

5 Likes

At least after a week up we finally broke 100 people voting (probably because regulars figured out they could also vote with their anonymous mode account, too)!

How many members do we have on the forum? Active daily users? Why is it for so hard to get people to vote?! (Why am I even asking this?! Look at how hard it is to get people in the States to vote for anything, even the important stuff!)

8 Likes

also said I’d only pick the top 3 not 5 bc I do not wont this

I really dont think I could help

also thought read time would play out about time spent here was only conclusion.

not first time I was wrong if I am

I was really talking to the ppl that didnt spend much time here at all

I’ll make my vote public

4 Likes

I think you’re only wrong to distill the choice down to a single factor. This is more complex than that.

5 Likes

you’re def right I didnt myself do it only to read time I changed it couple times to but I’m stuck here

*for now… Maybe my Super PAC can gain influence on your vote before the end. Muhahaha

7 Likes

Well I didn’t vote for myself.
Lol

5 Likes

So you didn’t do it yourself but want others to do it. Lol. It’s sorta how I teach my kid not to do what I did but what I say. Lol. Happy hump day.

3 Likes

yeah idk I guess when I feel I’m talking to noobs not everyone was in my head.

bottom line I wont be of any help

2 Likes

None of its permanent. These are 6 month terms. I think all deserve it and can do the simple thread splits which what’s really needed. Nothing more. I wouldn’t want to close a thread ever. So it’s really a vote to who should be able to split a thread which I feel all in the list demonstrated they love this place and would act accordingly!

That’s how I see it.

4 Likes

at first I thought itd be pretty cool then I started to play mod in my head to see what I could do and nothing… think I might said I’d like to do for about day or 2 then it got real I drew a blank

I smoke to much I cant even keep up w me sometimes

2 Likes

11 Likes

Killa taking dab bribes for likes has me wondering what my votes are worth?

6 more days and I havent cast mine yet. I hear that it’s neck and neck with only a couple votes separating the number 4 and 5 spot from the 6 and 7.

Maybe I’ll take likes for votes, I could use a few more…

4 Likes

I can change my vote last minute.

1 Like

But you wouldnt right, no dirty, fence sitting, yellow, vote changers should be allowed!

2 Likes

XD if I can’t see the results and you can get whispers I sure as heck can change them THE POWA

1 Like

Your vote can be changed up to the second the poll closes. This allows people to change votes based on the actions of the nominees during the two week voting period.

For example, if someone liked me until they saw me getting righteously PC the other day, they can change their vote to someone they feel would be a better representative of how they would like Leaders on the forum to act.

4 Likes

Mods gotta mod

Can new accounts vote? I read somewhere anon accounts can

I know some aren’t gonna want “Yung Tuuuurrrppppsss” as a moderator. There are - few different cliques here.

And @pangea. It’s not dabs for likes. Over the last 2 weeks if you voted for me and showed me. I wrote your name in my disty blunt and showed it on IG

I’m only fucking around. I think people take my alter ego degenerate killa too seriously. Lol.

They did open Miami strip clubs today though. Business lunch is screaming for a visit

7 Likes