Level 4 Elections: Part 2/2 - Official

Should do a terps and titties tour

3 Likes

Terps on titties… smell test!!! That’s how terp companies should advertise at mjbizcon. Put some terps on titties and some dicks for u chicks. And have people smelling them.

Lol. I’m gonna stop here. Sorry. This was too off topic.

5 Likes

Whaaaaa?! I want my name spelled in disty on a Killa blunt! I could care less about insta, just shoot me a pic in a text or DM. Haha.

6 Likes

Where the lemon pledge bae at
Psh I want tomorrows disty blunt! I voted for you both :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I got you tonight @Akoyeh

4 Likes

Got you too moveweight. I’ll start one here shortly.

I have nice handwriting with the disty blunts

2 Likes

Do you take raw or have terps added to the blunt

And you, good sir, got yourself a vote!

Screenshot_20200923-112118_Chrome

*Should also state that I voted that way before said vote was bought.

7 Likes

I have cannabis dervied terps mixed with the disty in a jar on my desk. I keep about 100g on top of the desk strictly for disty blunts.

4 Likes

Tasty

@Akoyeh. Here ya go bro. ask and thou shall receive…

16 Likes

I would like it again with my anonymous account, but then I wouldn’t be anonymous. Haha! Immortalized in photo only to go up in smoke!

May have to put this up as the computer background for a bit. Haha

Edit: And yeah, you have amazing disty handwriting! I expect cursive next time, though. I know you’re old enough they still taught it when you (we) were in school!

7 Likes

ill do it better in cursive next time…was a bit rusty in my disty writing…

Let me smoke this one and I’ll try again after. You know practice makes perfect.

8 Likes

It seems to me like @StoneD has a bit of a point with read time. A lot of you guys are spending an ungodly amount of time readIng EveryThing that gets posted, and that seems to put you in a great position to help run the forum With the expanded privileges. At least better than most. Just my $.05…

5 Likes

How come you get a nickel when I only get two pennies?! Do you have a American Chad nickel? I didn’t think they were actually in circulation. Maybe it’s only worth $0.02 now. :man_shrugging:

*Sorry; not sorry. Haha. Couldn’t help myself. Any time I think of, hear, or say nickel, this is the image in my head. (Thanks @qma. The image is indelibly seared in my mind.)

6 Likes

Lvl4 has more weight when submitting flags. You’ve submitted 74 useful flags, the only flags against you are self flags / ignored.

No matter what, keep on keeping on. Your contributions and help here are appriciated. That goes for everyone on and off this ballot.

16 Likes

I had to think hard about this one then keep scrolling up

lmao I love it …2cents

1 Like

thanks for letting me know that I’ve always wondered when I flag myself for post removal(personal info) was it held against me

glad to know its not.

I’ll def keep on keeping on I love this place no matter what… idk one day I think its be cool the next idk what I’d do. I’d always help this place for free.

its helped me in so many ways for free. I feel like I almost owe it back now

6 Likes

Read time plus general presence divided by awe inspiring readiness to help/further conversations is what influenced my votes and all of you would be worthy, even you @StoneD

12 Likes

Only 3 days left! What do we have to do to break 200 voters?! I’d like to see at least 500 with the volume of daily/weekly users we have. You can lead a horse to water…

@Roguelab, why don’t you start spamming threads like you did with the @Beaker Award? (Haha. Only kidding! Don’t want them to be flagged for being off topic and then have new level 4s be stuck cleaning it up.)

6 Likes