Is this forum a shit show? Mod Edit: Let's improve it as a community šŸ¤™šŸ¼

I scrolled through, for some reason you are the only one thatā€™s happened to. Maybe you inadvertently changed a setting?

5 Likes

Hackerz
I just remembered I have that little square in my closet on this hat.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t find it again to add it. Iā€™ll go check again

1 Like

I think some users are still locked at trust level 3 whilst others are banned. Why is @Lilibel a regular if she hasnā€™t been here since september?

Im kinda with @RedundantAlexithymia on this place being unfair. It is definitely not run by the users at this point in time.

3 Likes

#defundthemoderators lol

7 Likes

I do not believe any users are locked at trust level 3 (@sidco can verify). As far as I remember, it is based on the last 100 days.

Someone can not visit the site for a while if they were really up to date on their reading and still maintain trust level 3. Rest assured, the system works, and people will be demoted when the requirements are not met.

Also, you can vote for the new people being bumped to trust level 4 (leader/mod status). Getting more people you think would be fair and represent the forumā€™s morals and standards (as you would like them to be) could also help ease the feeling of unfairness and poor representation. Vote here:

3 Likes

For what itā€™s worth, @Lilibel has not posted in the last 100 days it looks likeā€¦

3 Likes

She had a locked trust level, itā€™s been fixed.

Look at that, user moderation in action.

How unfair.

14 Likes

(ignores uneven application of doxxing policy)

1 Like

Who hasnā€™t been punished for doxxing?

1 Like

@RedundantAlexithymia is speaking to uneven application of consequences, I believe. Not that people havenā€™t seen consequences, more that the consequences have not been even across the board for the same transgression.

Fine, any and all doxxing = 2 month silence period.

@sidco any issues with that?

8 Likes

I think 2 months is a little light. Iā€™d like to see 1st - 3 months
2nd - 1 year
3rd - permanent ban

Maybe even more.

15 Likes

Second this.

8 Likes

Steve got doxxed. Not that I support what he did but it was still doxxing

7 Likes

I second a ban after first offense

4 Likes

i think steve got doxxed the worst. i dont think he deseved it as much as a piece of shit that he is. I think the @Kingofthekush420 was just as badā€¦

I will just give a future heads upā€¦just a PSA. If anyone doxxes me or my family like some have done here. I dont care where you live. I will pay for me and the goons to fly to your location and you will know im there when u see the baseball bat coming across your face. i think a lot of the doxxing shit is uncalled for.

I think the posting of DMs should be a punishable offense too. thats bullshit snitching shit needs to stop!!!

Have a wonderful friday. this forum needs to punish some of the people doing bitch ass shit. Now back to dabbin.

13 Likes

Did you see his profile was no longer ā€œStevelabmanā€ lol

I donā€™t feel bad for Steve.

And I donā€™t think posting dms is snitching, unless there is something personal (putting it into the category of doxing) or incriminating info to them. People need to be able to handle themselves in the open the same as they handle themselves behind closed doors.

6 Likes

me neither but his home addressā€¦his dads address and all his shit going back 20 years dont need to be forum newsā€¦

8 Likes

Dms are questionable, if some dude sends me a dm threatening me or something, imma post it, but if people are talking and then someone starts posting that, thatā€™s a little sketch.

5 Likes