Is this forum a shit show? Mod Edit: Let's improve it as a community šŸ¤™šŸ¼

Woo hoo
Time to really get my ā€œlikeā€ on!
Lol

24 Likes

I lost my little square flare logo, too.

Iā€™m also trying to hit my like limit today. Haha

8 Likes

I agree. I had been really busy and hadnā€™t had time. But, thatā€™s also one of the reasons I have been less active. Good to see you back. I hope @qma is less well, qma towards you. Haha.

5 Likes

Is there a way to see if one has been flagged, or would they get a notification if so. Also, can one be banned from flagging?

3 Likes

This forum has a lot of potential evolution depending on the goals of its administrative team. My understanding and observation is hang tight and enjoy the ride presented to you

6 Likes

Butā€¦ texas fam is a limited time offerā€¦

2 Likes

Mine was doing that for while like it wasnt resetting.

I complained to future he upped the likes for elder membersā€¦didnā€™t even notice he already did that again.

3 Likes

Yeah I use to have the power to split em

3 Likes

Please contact me. Outside.ofthisrandom bs

1 Like

ā€œNO SOUP FOR YOUā€

5 Likes

I saw his name the other day and I had to do a double scroll to make sure it was him and not an old post.

5 Likes

Lmao.

Personally I donā€™t think this site is a shit show. Its the most informative website on the internet for dealing with extraction and mechanical separation, " Concentrates " Ok, you need half a degree in chemistry to understand most of it but still, the information here and the people involved is like having a free pass to university with 1 to 1 tuition ā€¦
Dont put yourselfs down !!!
Nothing will ever be perfect and people will always be people. Main thing is that everyone gets along and enjoys the forum.

9 Likes

Yes, this forum is a shit show. There has been a huge uptick in spam. There is also a huge amount of noise recently from Reddit/Steve/D8.

That said, there is nothing like this place. the moderation and subject matter is unique. I love this place and thereā€™s nowhere else Iā€™d rather hang out with the knowledgeable and hilarious folks here.

10 Likes

I scrolled through, for some reason you are the only one thatā€™s happened to. Maybe you inadvertently changed a setting?

5 Likes

Hackerz
I just remembered I have that little square in my closet on this hat.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t find it again to add it. Iā€™ll go check again

1 Like

I think some users are still locked at trust level 3 whilst others are banned. Why is @Lilibel a regular if she hasnā€™t been here since september?

Im kinda with @RedundantAlexithymia on this place being unfair. It is definitely not run by the users at this point in time.

3 Likes

#defundthemoderators lol

7 Likes

I do not believe any users are locked at trust level 3 (@sidco can verify). As far as I remember, it is based on the last 100 days.

Someone can not visit the site for a while if they were really up to date on their reading and still maintain trust level 3. Rest assured, the system works, and people will be demoted when the requirements are not met.

Also, you can vote for the new people being bumped to trust level 4 (leader/mod status). Getting more people you think would be fair and represent the forumā€™s morals and standards (as you would like them to be) could also help ease the feeling of unfairness and poor representation. Vote here:

3 Likes