Is this forum a shit show? Mod Edit: Let's improve it as a community 🤙🏼

Killa gets unlimited likes!

12 Likes

Dammit i just liked your comment :expressionless:

10 Likes

Seshers get no likes. It’s like soups nazi but like nazi. “No likes for you!”

6 Likes

I think I’m the only sesher. It used to say alumni and people thought I was more prestigious than I am :laughing:

9 Likes

I only have premium vendor and regular even though I think I’m alumni, sesher and good life gang. Man of many tags

I’d like to have a mod one so I could cut some of these threads ups sometimes rather making stupid comments to break up the fighting sometimes.

You can call me the court jester mod

5 Likes

“Like”

3 Likes

I’ll just comment like until you guys get annoyed.

@cyclopath @sidco

10 Likes

I thought you were level 3? Level 3 can move/splitethreads.

4 Likes

That’s what I thought but I tried to split a thread the other day and couldn’t make it work. Could be operator error though

4 Likes

This site is a shit show because everyone is negative and everything turns into an argument instead of people helping people

3 Likes

@sidco can we get a thread splitting lesson in the toking lounge or something? This lightsaber didn’t seem to come with an owners manual. Thanks!

12 Likes

Hey man, I’m glad you are back!

5 Likes

It seems that power has been removed from regulars and is only held by moderators at the moment. I’ve had the same issue. @sidco, is this correct?

6 Likes

I was gonna say it appears adjustments are being made. I only see the create a wiki option for myself.

3 Likes

Level 3 has (had) the power to split. We had a thread a month or so about it.

5 Likes

I tried it after we talked about it, but regulars couldn’t do it. I looked it up too, numerous other people from different discourses mentioned they couldn’t split topics as well. Seems this is something level 3’s could never do from what I saw.

Now I don’t even have the make wiki option.

I think things are dictated by the way discourse works.

6 Likes

My luck I would fubar everything up, so I never tried.

I just summon good ole cyclopath.
Lol

11 Likes

6 Likes

yep. My wrench isn’t active for other posts. Only my own with wiki option.

2 Likes

@sidco I upped the multipliers for max likes on the higher trust levels

18 Likes