Future4200 Read Time Respect

got me all blushing now :wink:

1 Like

I’ll be back at my gig, I’ll be there in no time hopefully

Not as good as some of you but still not too shabby if I do say so myself

2 Likes

I started getting censored on my likes. It only lets me like so many posts a day

4 Likes

It just tells you that. You can still like stuff

5 Likes

Gotta read the 25% of the “new” threads or something over a three week period. I forget exactly.

This is off the link in the pinned intro thread:

To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced

* These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.

All of the above criteria must be true to achieve trust level 3. Furthermore, unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status . If you dip below these requirements in the last 100 days, you will be demoted back to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.

5 Likes

I’ve been trust level 3 for several yrs. Tbh I didn’t even think I fell off that much. Seems like after so long you should get an even longer grace period

I’m.still an old-school member at grasscity and will always be …an OG( through my time there at least). Was never demoted. I’ll.forever have the “Old-school” tag

Think I got demoted for post I made a couple weeks ago desperate idk

6 Likes

Much respect to all of you who spend so much time making this such a trove of knowledge. I came here with one question and it opened my eyes to all kinds of stuff that I didn’t even know was possible.

8 Likes

Woah, don’t tell my boss!

You did not get demoted by any mods, you failed to maintain multiple of the above requirements

4 Likes

I’m an “Old Schooler” at GrassCity, too, but I’ve got one heck of a way to go yet here. I’m learning a lot in my short time here and hoping I can provide some knowledge myself once I get up to speed. It truly is addictive. Just_Cuz_06 (2015_10_01 04_32_03 UTC)

5 Likes

Mine had to go within the last month. Give me.month or so I’ll have my access back changing titles and all

4 Likes

The way you’re going, you’ll qualify by tomorrow night…

4 Likes

Hold on with dinner, wife. I’ve got to get my time in with Future 4200. :joy:

5 Likes

9 ain’t bad I’m happy with nine I’m actually about to be spending a fuckton more time on here cause I got some prettuuuuuuuuyyy dope online projects coming up and it’ll require plenty of hanging out over here again instead of like abject violence and pain like the past few months of hempstering has brought me

3 Likes

“You failed to maintain multiple requirements” haha come on robocop @Future :joy::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I think the original one they showed was based off read time only…that list Killa showed isn’t off read time only it’s different list. I just noticed that

Only the likes list is able to be seen. I’m sure the list are directly correlated with time spent here as you see the amount of days all the members on the list I posted had

2 Likes

That’s my plans :green_heart::facepunch:

Yeah I’m pretty sure @sidco said he was only one could see it by readtime

Pull the read time list I bet I’m still top 5 :wink:

I’ll see that regular tag back anytime now

2 Likes