Future4200 Read Time Respect

9 ain’t bad I’m happy with nine I’m actually about to be spending a fuckton more time on here cause I got some prettuuuuuuuuyyy dope online projects coming up and it’ll require plenty of hanging out over here again instead of like abject violence and pain like the past few months of hempstering has brought me

3 Likes

“You failed to maintain multiple requirements” haha come on robocop @Future :joy::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I think the original one they showed was based off read time only…that list Killa showed isn’t off read time only it’s different list. I just noticed that

Only the likes list is able to be seen. I’m sure the list are directly correlated with time spent here as you see the amount of days all the members on the list I posted had

2 Likes

That’s my plans :green_heart::facepunch:

Yeah I’m pretty sure @sidco said he was only one could see it by readtime

Pull the read time list I bet I’m still top 5 :wink:

I’ll see that regular tag back anytime now

2 Likes

You’re #5 out of all users from what I can see but @BG305 and @Apothecary36 are only a day behind you!

2 Likes

I think @Demontrich is the :crown: of giving likes!!!

I know I was the first in the giving likes club but demontrich far suppressed me since

6 Likes

I’ve noticed this forum is like crack too
Are y’all cutting the forum with fentanyl in order to make unsuspecting knowledge seekers addicted?
(A joke I don’t do opiates except in extreme circumstances and that’s just homemade opium drink)

8 Likes

I’m the “like” king I guess.
Lol

8 Likes

I’m surprised I’m still on this one. I feel like I’m hardly on here. More lately, but still nothing compared to the early days, before at got too crowded

3 Likes

Yeah, no one here got demoted just not keeping up. lvl3 is supposed to be hard!

After a recent update we all have pretty much the same access to Future4200 - I can no longer go to “All Time” and sort by “Time Read”, which seems like an oversight/bug.

7 Likes

Congrats @cyclopath I noticed your ‘read time’ is now upgraded to 3 months :exploding_head: and I was looking so forward to congratulating you on an epic 100 days!

Again well done your efforts on this forum make all the difference.

11 Likes

holy shit @cyclopath it dont even say days anymore its in months! you are killing it!! I think im the first person on this site with 1000+ days visited! i spend more days here; you spend more time on those days here!

Your read time is sooo much more your gonna lap me soon! congratulation for making this place great!

13 Likes

68 days your self there sir! Not shabby at all.

I’m like the old man you see out on the high school track slow walking on Saturday.

6 Likes

@Demontrich at 40 days, @Dred_pirate at 24. Man, I feel like a newb with only 10 days read.

9 Likes

Gotta level up
Lol

10 Likes

I have 38 days and still feel like a newb. :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

With over 1,000 days visited since joining in Feb 2018, you definitely would have been on the forum almost every single day since joining. That is super inspiring and ultra committed! Wonder if an admin has a list of most consecutive days visited by a user?

3 Likes

I bet @sidco could figure it out. I know I have over a year of consecutive days out of my nearly 800 days visited.

7 Likes