Future4200 Read Time Respect

Damn I fell back hard lately not even on the list anymore…is that bc I’m not regular?

4 Likes

You’ll always he a regular in out eyes.

Lol

6 Likes

:green_heart::facepunch:. Much love brother

3 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

7 Likes

I think you went a little too much there buddy.
Lol

5 Likes

the song seemed fitting. LOL :joy: :rofl: :joy: It was the first thing that came to mind when you made that post…

i cant be the only one that think in music ballets.

8 Likes

got me all blushing now :wink:

1 Like

I’ll be back at my gig, I’ll be there in no time hopefully

Not as good as some of you but still not too shabby if I do say so myself

2 Likes

I started getting censored on my likes. It only lets me like so many posts a day

4 Likes

It just tells you that. You can still like stuff

5 Likes

Gotta read the 25% of the “new” threads or something over a three week period. I forget exactly.

This is off the link in the pinned intro thread:

To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced

* These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.

All of the above criteria must be true to achieve trust level 3. Furthermore, unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status . If you dip below these requirements in the last 100 days, you will be demoted back to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.

5 Likes

I’ve been trust level 3 for several yrs. Tbh I didn’t even think I fell off that much. Seems like after so long you should get an even longer grace period

I’m.still an old-school member at grasscity and will always be …an OG( through my time there at least). Was never demoted. I’ll.forever have the “Old-school” tag

Think I got demoted for post I made a couple weeks ago desperate idk

6 Likes

Much respect to all of you who spend so much time making this such a trove of knowledge. I came here with one question and it opened my eyes to all kinds of stuff that I didn’t even know was possible.

8 Likes

Woah, don’t tell my boss!

You did not get demoted by any mods, you failed to maintain multiple of the above requirements

4 Likes

I’m an “Old Schooler” at GrassCity, too, but I’ve got one heck of a way to go yet here. I’m learning a lot in my short time here and hoping I can provide some knowledge myself once I get up to speed. It truly is addictive. Just_Cuz_06 (2015_10_01 04_32_03 UTC)

5 Likes

Mine had to go within the last month. Give me.month or so I’ll have my access back changing titles and all

4 Likes

The way you’re going, you’ll qualify by tomorrow night…

4 Likes

Hold on with dinner, wife. I’ve got to get my time in with Future 4200. :joy:

5 Likes