Future4200 Read Time Respect

damn I gotten passed I’m at 37days…

I’ve felt like noob since day 1 still do compared to most you guys

im at 958 days visited catching up w u there killa…better not take any naps!

2 Likes

I’m a legit noob (been here less than a year) but I’m trying to put in my time. Makes me feel less like an asshole though when I tell someone they need to read more lol. That and I lose track of stuff I’ve already read and have to go digging for it again

8 Likes

Only 30 days for me, new job has been taking to much time.

4 Likes

I bet if I opened up the DB I could sort that out. As far as user stats go we are limited to the same info as you guys unless we go into a specific user account.

5 Likes

Stupid question, but how do we do a search to see the current list of read time for all members?

There is a link above but you can’t search total read time. You can search number of topics read and other things which if you look at the top 25 of all the searchable columns and you will see most of the top read times

2 Likes

https://future4200.com/u/

4 Likes

Updated read times etc

Let’s get a number system going for those with highest to #10 spot?

1 Like

i dont think that would be a great idea… me and @cyclopath would be top 4 in every single category. Most of the top 10 for most categories are the same people with just a few in here…

Doing this search… It was funny to see @Siosis nearly double the topics created than any member on this forum…Crazy to see @beaker with still a top 5 spot for topics created…Just shows how much that guy shared while he was here…

15 Likes

Lol wait what I did I do now ? :disappointed: me and technology have a very hate hate relationship

3 Likes

Oh wow I didn’t quite get what you were saying lmao ya @Future as 170 and @tweedledew has a 160 those were the next highest guys and I have 250. I’m always on the hunt for more equipment I’m just a cheap used bastard

3 Likes

How many are in cannabusinesses rather than equipment wanted?

Of those filed elsewhere, how many were filed by other members?

…when are you gonna drop some damn knowledge on us?

(Yeah, I’m clearly just jealous :thinking:)

Edit: so glad there are more janitors now.

3 Likes

I knew I was a slow learner…but that points to me being a slow reader too…

2 Likes

I have been putting them in the want to buy section!! Atleast mostly! Sometimes I forget. But then I remember my good friend cyclos stern talking to I got and I switch her on over hahaha :heart: But a lot of the other stuff is hard to figure out what category! Like bitching about solvent direct that was cannabusiness as they all use solvents! And d8 discussions is kind of cannabisuness cause they use d8 there. Idk my brains usually shot from the 120 week living in this god forsaken place I call a lab

5 Likes

As far as the dropping knowledge part, I’ve collected several trolls over the past year that turn a lot of my good intentioned threads into a shit show so I’ve really dialed back the amount of time I spend here unfortunately, like I put probably 5 of my 7 days read time in during 2019 and all of 2020 is probably only 2-3 days read.

2 Likes

Collecting trolls?

Almost sounds like fun…

3 Likes

Oh ya it’s this new past time activity that I stumbled into and turns out I’m the pied piper of trolls. I need to lead them off a cliff like the dodo birds. But definitely need someone to video tape it for all the internet points id get for it

5 Likes

You watch the new movie?

4 Likes

Hahaha I wish mine were as cute and entertaining. Mine only have the hair in common with those pop stars unfortunately

4 Likes