Hello again F4200!
By overwhelming popular request, we decided to make a semi-automatic version of our Vape-Jet system to be more accessible to those not doing high enough volumes to justify the price tag of the fully automatic system.
The Jet-Fueler is a semi-automatic cartridge filling system with the following features:
- 3 independent software controlled PID heat zones. (Chamber, Reservoir, Needle)
- NIST calibration traceable pharmaceutical grade pumping system.
- Independently controllable syringe pull-back and push-down speeds.
- Independently controllable syringe dwell times. (Charge, Dispense, Backoff)
- High quality 1L reservoir made by N.B. Oler.
- Fluid safe PTFE dispensing lines.
- High viscosity detection and pump recovery. (System can detect a stall on the pump motor, and re-gear on the fly to finish the dispense.)
- N2 assisted fluid path, allowing lower temp dispense, and pressurization during heating.
- Mechanical ceramic valves, eliminating maintenance needs commonly encountered with one-way-valves.
- Touchscreen interface for configuration and setup. Foot-pedal for hands-free operation.
- Ethernet connection for remote troubleshooting / software upgrades.
- Luer-Lock connection for changing needle sizes / types.
- Easy and fast clean-in-place procedure for end of day cleanup and oil recovery.
We will be going to market at MSRP of $10k as soon as we finish up all the documentation and product resources. The hardware design has been finalized and extensively tested, and the software is in a ‘working’ state with a few features still under development. (Software is remotely update-able.)
We would like to offer a limited release here to F4200 members in exchange for honest (and public) product feedback and reviews. This limited release will end as soon as we have sold out of this first production run. (4 total machines, one already earmarked for @SanitatemDime)
If you are interested in one of these systems, please reach out to me directly and we can work out a good discount. We just received stock in, and are beginning the build process. The first unit will be shipping this Friday, with the remainder due next Friday.
15% down reserves your spot, with the balance due upon shipping.
I am happy to discuss the performance, characteristics, or any other technical details here. Demos are available in the Portland, OR area as well.