Best Auto Filler, Capper and Filling Solutions

Could you please email me I am very curious in seeing how you got to cap so fast. Please email me I am eager to learn aaapizza12@gmail.com

lml on prices

$5000 base price

Show me your best one and your list Edgar.a.nevarez@icloud.com

You guys affiliated with Viridis Labs in MI?

We just released a semi-automatic version to complement our fully-auto systems. The following video goes into more detail. We use the same fluid path for both machines, which has a repeatability of .007%

Here is the F4200 thread: Jet-Fueler Semi-Automatic Cartridge Filler

And the website: https://vape-jet.com

2 Likes

LOL - no but am familiar with them.

Anything Thompson Duke is SOLID

1 Like

Chasep0111@icloud.com

Very interested in a custom built capper

Terrinle customer service tho. I had ordered two semi auto filling machines, paid in cash and the guy who introduced me to the company had them redirected to his own adress using packing interception, when I contacted Thompson and duke they said that there was nothing they could do about it so now I’m out 16k :slight_smile: will never EVER do buisness w them again and intend to take legal action. Go w vape jet.

I need a machine that does both or one or the other. And what machine you recommend for syringes.

Please let me know

Cart filler and capper and I know about cart farmer I’m thinking of using those on syringes if you know something better lmk please

1 Like

Wassup

1 Like

Im still perfecting my american farmer. Afterwards Ill make a “vape jet: poverty kit”, using those componenents so they have an entry level filler to field.

3 Likes

@Jaylux702 please share this information. placing the caps on all 100 at one time would be phenomenal… thank you … I hope you’re still around

@Chasep01 doesn’t that sound like it’s your problem? why do you blame Thompson and duke?

Your claimed your homie ripped you off, so you called the cops and accused Thompson Duke of stealing from you. The cops called us because you filed a police report. You also called the USPS Inspectors, which makes it a Fed gig. So because you called the cops and the USPS, the machines were returned to our office because that was the return address you put on the packages. So let’s start counting the foolish shit that you two did. When I got involved, I found that your company doesn’t exist, so you’re obviously not a part of the licensed cannabis industry. Both machines were being shipped to a different North Carolina home address and not a business. I talked to your homie and he narked you out to me, so I know all about your play. Then you and I spoke on the phone and I was extremely cool to you, despite all your circus bullshit. You wanted your money back and I agreed. And now you’re here on Future4200 threatening to take legal action and shit talking us? You’re coming for your money next week Chase, so you can man-up and tell me to my face how terrible our customer service is.

9 Likes

This is too good. Black market guy calls cops and feds about his vape cart filler…

Wtf…lol

11 Likes

hahahahahahhahahaaha

As they say… You can’t make this shit up

9 Likes

Chase is responding. Here we go :popcorn:

4 Likes