Jet-Fueler Semi-Automatic Cartridge Filler

Duke needs to get a real res first

It depends on the type of pod. The system dispenses fluid from a needle tip. If that needle tip can go inside the pod, it should be able to fill it.

MSRP @ $10k but if you contact us we can work with pricing. We have discounts running while we get the word out. Delivery is via UPS. The number per hour is dependent on the viscosity of the fluid, the temperature of the fluid, how much is being filled, etc. etc. etc.

Working on getting it to you this week. We truly are pushing forward as fast as we can while still building Vape-Jet systems. Hiring help and expanding during COVID has been insanely difficult.

Judging from the responses, we will have quite a bit of back-log to fill moving forward. Iā€™m not saying this to try and drum up quicker sales, I am just throwing it out there if anybody is truly looking to get one, please reach out and let me know so I can start a priority list.

Thank you! We are super looking forward to working with you guys more. Feel free to reach out anytime! Once travel is back on the table would love to make a CA loop!

1 Like

Absolutely my guy! Youā€™re welcome anytime!

You gotta have a ball park figure on the low end and high end

400-600 per hour, but again, can be below or above that range depending on temps, pressures, viscosity, and how fast the operator can position carts.

The actual dispense motion typically takes between 2 and 4 seconds.

So how is the dispensing actually actuated? Is it foot pedal like the thompson?

It looks like on the touch screen. Could be wrong tho

Edit: am wrong thoā€¦lol

Touch-screen is mostly for adjusting the pump variables and temps.

There is the ability to cycle the pump from the touch-screen, however that is there as an assist and not the primary trigger. The primary trigger is a foot-pedal allowing users to use both hands.

1 Like

Where can I find a video of this bad boy in action?

3 Likes

Hopefully soon! @SanitatemDime should have his unit in the next week or so and hopefully wonā€™t mind snagging something or at least giving a review here.

I am planning to drag a unit over to a local partner lab and shoot some video later this week. (I know I said that last week, we had a rush of orders and I have had to shift focus to meet Vape-Jet demand.)

100% transparency, we had way more interest in these than I expected. It is going to take us a month or two to ramp up production of these units. We are extremely resource limited right now in our manufacturing department, and I canā€™t shift resources from Vape-Jets to Jet-Fuelers quite yet.

1 Like

Yes Iā€™ll get a bunch of videos and post them. Thanks for making a dream come true :pray:

2 Likes

So Iā€™ve had this machine for about a week, and all I have to say is wow.
I havenā€™t been able to take any videos yet, but this is one of the best machines Iā€™ve used.
Two people can easily fill and cap 800 carts an hour. Iā€™ve had a not proper fill rate of .0005%. If you calibrate it right, carts never need to be cleaned which saves a lot of time compared to competitors. You donā€™t have to load trays. Your defects go to pretty much zero.
The machine is pretty much dummy proof as well. I have no bad things to say about it. Iā€™d recommend it to everyoneā€¦ just donā€™t buy it until I get 4 more lol.

6 Likes

This stat makes me so happy =)

TY for the kind words, and we are working on the next batch now!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty wicked cool to hear. Might have to be my next purchase

1 Like

Today the Jet-Fueler system got a big face-lift as well as some usability fixes. All existing customers should reach-out and schedule a time to connect their units to the internet in order to apply the patch.

• Changed GUI Theme to Vape-Jet Branding
  • Enabled stored configurations, allowing one-button profile saves and loads.
  • Moved the Bypass button and Reset buttons to the main page.
  • Enabled the calibration wizard, which uses the known volumetric dispense point, measured dispensed weight, and desired dispense weight to self-calibrate.
  • Removed extra / unneeded settings from the configuration page.
  • Fixed a bug where the system would require a restart if the chamber heater was unable to reach setpoint due to the door being open.

Next release targeted for 2 weeks from now will include the following features:

• Cleaning wizard to automate the cleanout process.
  • Heater Scheduling Mode. This will allow you to pre-heat the system on a schedule or after a delay. (@SanitatemDimeā€™s request / idea)
  • Cartridge fill rate statistics.

We still have 2 units unclaimed in the next production batch if anybody wants them soon. That batch should be completed by the 21st.

For more information about our vape cartridge fillers, check out our website!

Is that including the extra two that I want? I need to schedule an update tomorrow or Monday :pray:

No it didnā€™t LOL. My ERP had you down for the 1 still. Updating now, and ordering more parts to try and speed up =) One left in this batch!

Going to have to be Monday, but lets get it done! It fixes that heater issue you experienced when the door was left open.

@SanitatemDime said he would get a few in the next week or two. In the meantime, I did a product demo video.

Semi Automatic Vape Cart Filling Machine

3 Likes

Yes Iā€™ll have videos soon :+1:.

Software Release 1.2 Patch Notes:

• Fixed a few typos in the wizard.
  • Added default configuration for cleanout.
  • Added delayed start feature. (Customer request by @SanitatemDime)

SW update is available for all existing units, please reach out to perform a remote upgrade! All new machines are shipped with this version.

2 Likes