Jet-Fueler Semi-Automatic Cartridge Filler

Boom no more waiting for it to heat up in the morning :pray::pray::pray: you’re the best

3 Likes

Where the delay start on the vape jet huh :eyes:

This feature for Vape-Jet is in the next software release cycle :rofl: They are two different code bases.

When we developed the Jet-Fueler, we decided to re-write our code in a modular fashion so we could import / export modules such as pumps, PID heaters, motion components, etc for future automation projects.

Unfortunately that means that the underlying technology is split in two branches now. We have to refactor Vape-Jet to use the new framework at some point. Until then, features will come to one platform or the other first.

That said, I’m almost done with your pre-heater, so that is something! haha

1 Like

Anyone else seen @just.an.alchemist new rig they’re gonna put out?

1 Like

I haven’t, Got a link?

1 Like

TheAlchemist K.I.S.S filler

1 Like

You guys let me know how that one works out

1 Like

Looks like a CF type setup with stepper motor and limit switch. Not a bad design but they will have some issues to work through, and it will need some more advanced SW to handle accuracy with thicker oils. However, they are on the right track and look like pretty clever guys!

If they are on here, I highly suggest using a stepper motor and an encoder combo instead of just the stepper motor in open-loop mode.

I will have keep my eye on them!

3 Likes

Oh they have a hand held controller for back 2 back accuracy he demoed live Here today

you guys are backed up… I need something now… too bad… I am spending money and time is money… maybe the next time around

The time fixing/troubleshooting a sub par machine will be money too :man_shrugging:

then I won’t buy a subpar machine… I have done my research… there are solutions that will work just fine. I appreciate the chime in.

2 Likes

Yeah, but there are some great solutions out there.

Thompson Dukes are proven and time tested. ATG has a super awesome machine shop and versatile platform. @qma knows his shit and holds so many hands. (Can’t wait to see the US farmer!) There is one big player in the space I flat out don’t like, and that’s because I get to hear stories of person after person getting shafted by them.

100% and we understand that. Hope you get what you need, and keep us in mind for future expansion or if you just want to chat.

We are hoping to speed up production soon, but until then we only require a 15% deposit to hold your place for anybody without immediate need.

2 Likes

I totally will. I have watched all your videos and I feel you have a good system. 710 Shark is the one that is awful and the one you’re talking about, but I respect your candor about it.

Have you ever heard about the A-10 Hot Shot 1500… it seems pretty solid. Seen a few reviews about it and it looks good. Thanks so much… I will be buying new machines in the future. So, trust … we will be working together one day.

Thanks for your insight.

Heard of it yes. I’ve never played around with one personally. However I do have a customer who uses our fully-auto system, as well as the A-10 semi-auto system and he is happy with the performance of it.

Have you seen this thread?

1 Like

Thanks for the link, it is a solid machine with only a few hours of time on it, and a nice and big air compressor to go with.

I fully understand and it’s no rush, only great things to come from here man! I was more teasing then anything :stuck_out_tongue:

Super stoked on the pid heater, that thing will make life so easy!!

2 Likes

Speaking of the external heater =) It is now available.

Also did some basic software updates:
Added Cycle Counters (Track how fast your employees fill.)

Also added a cleaning wizard, which walks you through the clean-out process.

6 Likes

Wait so you press the pedal and grab each individual cart hand by hand to fill like in the end of the video?

1 Like

Yes. There are many advantages to this. Capping packaging can get started right away. Also with a good operator is as fast if not faster than having a robot do it.

1 Like