Larger automated disposable filler (2g)

Any automatic fillers for larger disposable type hardware? Currently hand filling a bunch of 2g disposables and didn’t know if something automated existed like the ones for filling 510 style carts.

Or to scale do I have to keep hiring?

My KISS can do it. But it’s semi auto. Aka foot pedal.

I have one that can

How many are you filling per shift?

Is your bottle neck filling or capping?

Why automated?

I think you’re gunna wanna look for a faster capping solution not a faster filling solution…

@cart.farm has hardware pumping out carts faster than you and 4 wooks can cap them

Autofarmer, not k4. Make sure when you grab dispensers, you grab an Autofarmer hsw dispenser

I see the K4 on your site, but not an autofarmer?

For regular carts, yeah we fill them way faster than we can screw caps on. I’ve thought about going to press ons but even then, we can do a few thousand a day which is more than enough for what I need at the moment.

The rechargeable disposables we use just have a click on top, not hard to put on and super fast, so filling would be the bottle neck there.

Damn, you are right, Imma set up a linked listing today

Vape-Jet and Jet-Fueler both have a 5ml pump that can be configured in .004ml increments out of the box. We also have options for a 12.5ml syringe with .008ml increments.

However, the disposables would need to be verified for compatibility with the machine-vision system. If you wanted to check compatibility with your hardware, we have an app for that.

1 Like

Detroit Automated Systems is making a really nice cart filler with custom sizes for whatever carts you want to use