Diamonds turning into chalk post separation

Rex in pentane

1 Like

Yup I got pentane on the way. Am just curious why this is happening all of a sudden with no change whatsoever. Thanks for your reply !

The change is in your gas, not your protocol and practices. While it may be new to you, this has been an issue for a while. Check out the Medusa and fast crash threads for more detailed explanations and speculation (maybe a solution or two as well).

6 Likes

Get new gas from @adchem or @SolventDirect

They supposedly have a fix for this

2 Likes

Appreciate the reply

1 Like

I’m in Canada unfortunately they do not deliver here

you dropped into a thread with over 1000 posts on the subject, you claim you’re curious…

AND… I’m gonna bet money you didn’t go start at the top of the thread. highly recommend it.

I suggest trying these as well

two of those are from @SafeLeaf.ca (no need to import…)

over a dozen threads on the subject if you wanna know when other folks first saw it, how folks are working around the problem, remediating their gas, or using it as a feature.

or maybe all you need is

although there is clearly more to it than just WTFamine

6 Likes

We can help get you supplies including 70/30 in Canada! Give me a call at 833-787-3427 and I’ll be happy to assist.

4 Likes

We have some really good product innovation and offerings exclusively for the federal license holders in Canada that others do not offer, and we can discuss in detail.

If you’re looking for on demand crash gas or crash free, please feel free to reach out contact@safeleaf.ca or PM me here on the forum if you like.

2 Likes

On demand crash gas

Sales people gonna sell lol

8 Likes

Bug vs feature?

If you can turn it on and off at will, it’s no longer a bug.

6 Likes

Temperature being the on/off switch?

2 Likes

That would seem non-trivial to bottle…

I think they mean
What-the-fuck-amine.
I’m just guessing
They’re not telling
No way to know
quite what they’re selling

7 Likes

Haha, you’re the best. Thank you.

We need more time, we have an idea but can’t say unequivocally yet without analytical data results to provide us with the assurance we need to make any claims. Until then we aren’t actually selling anything related to the feature “on” version, its all just for research, but we’re interested in engaging in conversation with potential participants for trial programs exclusive to Canada only. It’s not like we’ve been standing still on it either, we have invested a lot of time, money, and energy already and I will not say anything else until we know for 100% certain facts.

I guess something we could talk about is; one of the challenges (which is basically well known/documented) is maintaining appropriate pressure parameters so as not to overpressure when the feature does its thing. This is a safety challenge in and of itself alone that requires careful calculation and consideration.

1 Like

The fast crash is caused from increase pressure?

a bit of butane heresy here:

When one prepares thca via the WATER procedure, as outline in many patents now, the precipitation step , when filtered in a Buchner yields a wet chalk cake that is about 80% H20.
water can be reduced in a vacuum oven at low temps <30C .
The point here is the yield can be any thing from damp to rather dry chunks, CHALK-like material….which can transition with more heat and vacuum to a white chalk covered crystalline state.

These chalk nodules look exactly like the Chalked BHO diamonds…i.e., crystal interior and chalked surface…(low pH precip.-R-COOH) when cracked in to pieces.

Go figure…(it’s the butane?, it’s the amines, its the peroxides)
WTF, its the water?…. I am amused…I’ll try to upload a photo.

10 Likes

I know DEA is able to break the phase separation between butane and methanol. I would assume that it also changes water solubility/miscibility in butane.

1 Like

It’s 5g

Well 22.4 GHZ microwave…heating the hydrate clumps inside out will do the trick, if that’s what you mean.