Ran into the Medusa at a new job, quickly was able to come up with a solid work around!

Don’t give up guys!!! Joined @johnbigoilco down over at the facility and just wanted to remind everyone you can beat this shit!!

11 Likes

So what did you do??

7 Likes

This! :sweat_smile:

I’ve found that fractioning your oil before pouring directly in jars to make diamonds works. Cold crash, separate top oil/terp fraction and work with that solution and let me know if you get Medusa. Diamonds won’t grow as fast of the “Medusa”, more like a normal non “Medusa” process.

3 Likes

Wow!!! Amazing!!! You gonna keep it yourselves and charge $500/hr just to tell us to clean our machine with soap and water??

Thanks for showing a jar of diamonds? Should’ve just posted it in the THCa pics thread if you wanted to brag.

11 Likes

Considering there’s a user posting the cause of what’s happening I am waiting to release what I do until that is posted. He’s worked super hard to figure out all that he has and I feel a lot better about waiting for him to post that. Also followed my post up with words of encouragement before closing. Generally doesn’t happen with a brag. :joy::man_facepalming:

9 Likes

And having multiple methods of mitigating the problem is also helpful, because not every way will work for everyone. Nice work on this one

14 Likes

You may not know this but I personally couldn’t have done it without things I’ve learned from you in the past and things you’ve posted. :pray::pray:

6 Likes

I’m just being a cranky asshole. I get where you’re coming from :rofl:

Who knows if it’s even a recent photo? Could be old, and none of us plebs would know the difference.

Ya’ll know I’m right. Discuss what you did differently, and contribute back

2 Likes

True. Another question is, if this video is recent, is this the only jar with diamonds that you currently have or have you been able to achieve this result multiple times, consistently, with your new workaround?

Edit: It could very well be recent, I paused the video and his tag/label says 5/30/2022 :person_shrugging: plus I’d believe @johnbigoilco finding a workaround. but still this guy just coming in saying it can be done with no data just irks me :rofl:

2 Likes

I got into this lab about two weeks ago, maybe three. Definitely a recent picture.

Same strain, same run. One with work around , one without

1 Like

Same strain, same run, one with work around, one without work around

6 Likes

Same strain directly after pour without work around

1 Like

No work around

Same strain with work around

9 Likes

Ya’ll called my bluff well. Good showing of the difference between the spicey gas and the normal (well, run with your “workaround”)

3 Likes

Same runs :man_shrugging: same gas

2 Likes

wrong thread, my apologies!!!

2 Likes