Cart.farm cart.wars: wolks

IF YOU HATE GLUE IN YOUR CARTRIDGE:
IF YOU LIKE QUALITY PRICED FAIR:
IF YOU LIKE FILLING ALL EXTRACTS
WE GOT SOMETHING TO SHARE:

@cart.farm

https://www.instagram.com/cart.farm/

has come to display our wares and alibaba expertise. The trinket we will be dealing today is the Wolkentek:

The Wolkentek is a fully ceramic bodied cartridge, using superior carbon ceramic and quartz coils. Few cartridges come close in durability and performance. Where other cartridges fail, the Wolkentek prosper.

https://www.reddit.com/r/oilpen/comments/ft4jt0/full_ceramic_wolkentek_1g_the_future_of_carts/

Priming issues on your gCell? Wolks prime 30 minutes after the fill.

Leaking/clogging issues with your iCell? The wolks have a higher airflow and more chamber space, leading to less clogs and leaks.

Are your ccell basic and made of heavy metal (brass)? That is a shame, come to the light side. We have halos. AND NO GLUE

P.S. before you ask, yes this is similar to the “Snowman” ceramic cartridge you know and love, but the wolks have FOUR holes because they are so holy. They added 33% more hole, in order to ensure clogging is a no-issue.

P.P.S. I also have something similar to the CartScaper, that is all glass. In case you needed it:

10 Likes

When did the wolks go to 4 holes? My wolks had three holes. Nice to see they are continuing to improve.

2 Likes

you had me at “33% more hole”! Do these use some combination of quartz and ceramic?

2 Likes

This last batch. So much holiness required 2 months with our hands in the air. I had to take a wolk apart to double check. The coil is also taller, with more space.

Be sure to take to reddit (ahem cleancarts) when it comes time to flex on the peasantry.

Shout out to the homie @qma for hosting me while I was in FL.

Dudes got a nice stock of a bunch of different carts and knows all about the differences in between each cart

More then likely ill start buying carts off him now since he’s so knowledgeable.

I had to leave with a box of the Wolkenteks

Thanks again homie @qma

11 Likes

I know there’s a bunch of reviews left and right but how do these stack up against the icell? Figured I would ask the horse’s mouth

1 Like

It’s all around better, unless you like iCell for the capping time

All the consistencies the glass can handle, none of the “prime time”.

1 Like

Can’t wait to hear of more comparos vs the ascent ceramics.

Ascent and their dirty carts really fucked us all.

I’ve got 50 carts with bull shit in them I can’t sell. Thanks @Ascent

3 Likes

10ml cart gardener?

1 Like

@qma where in FL? I need .5ml / 1.0-1.5mm holes for thin terpenes. Anything close to that?

1 Like

He’s down on my side…

2 Likes

gCell, and I’m in Deerfield/Pompano

This cartridge was partially destroyed in front of @Kingofthekush420, then filled and capped by stabbing the cap into the center post. It has not clogged or leaked yet:

3 Likes

Lmao!!! Dude thats so funny.

@qma hit that cart standing up on the threads with a hammer like 10 times as hard as he could and only chipped a tiny piece off

I cant believe that cart still works lmao

3 Likes

One time I broke a iCell at the intakes and still used it, lol.

1 Like

I broke my first iCell this way. I think @Dred_pirate did the same

2 Likes

The new batch I just got is perfect. Ordered 7k and it seems like we are back to the quality icells we first started with.

7 Likes

@qma Do you know if these will have the same oxidation issues that the ccell screw tops had? Our oxidation problems stopped when we moved to the ceramic push tops, but our customers hate not being able to refill

Sounds like a problem other than the lock type… Gasket seals in the same fashion