High Quality Ceramic Carts

The major difference for me is the draw I believe the ascent carts and the ecap carts do no handle thicker oils to my liking. They produced less vapor then what you would get from a ccell.

The painted center post is also a difference.

Shoot me a dm with your address and I’ll send some out.

I’m not looking for you to pay for the carts just the shipping. I like sending things out next day, so it cost about $20 via usps.

I’m down to send out samples first to anyone and they can pay me later just dm me, I’d rather you have it in hand so we can all discuss it properly

1 Like

Nice carts! Is your painted post going to leach in toxins into oil? Snowmen by @tonystark are polished post not painted. Have they been tested for heavy metal toxicities?

Thanks may want samples

It sounds like his product is a us warehoused snowman

1 Like

It may be I havent tried the snowmen. If you have samples of them let me know when you mine. I dont put anything pass these factories there isnt mu h loyalty

Yeah we have Us stock

With ascents carts, I can put raw 92% thc distillate in it and not have any issues.

His carts are also not painted center posts.

2 Likes

If it works for you, I can’t knock them I would stick with it. For me these worked better.

I’ll send you a DM and I want to try some of these out. If they are better than the ascent, it’s worth the price difference. But, if not, no biggie

3 Likes

@Dred_pirate any updates here?

3 Likes

I haven’t received any yet.

1 Like

I got my sample of @Wolkentek x10 1mL ceramics. I have to say they are pretty nice. The draw is slightly tighter than the Ascent cartridge, which is a pro for some and a con for others. One thing I do really like is the bottom is also ceramic with just a metal plate on the bottom instead of being all metal and painted white on the sides. I’ve noticed some chipping with that paint.

4 Likes

I received my samples probably 2 months ago. I just got around to filling them last night. Shits been crazy. Anyway…I used some THCa mechanically separated, decarbed it on a hotplate, added back the HTE fraction, mixed, and loaded the carts. I load at around 90c, seems to flow well. I noticed I could load 1.1ml pretty easily. These are for me so I top mine off when I can. Threading on the caps was fine, but I was cautious. Ceramic is very brittle, and the thread and center post being under tension concerns me. They felt fine going together though. I have machined thousands of threads throughout my machining career…I know what good threads feel like, and what shitty threads feel like. I was surprised by these. After filling I let them sit overnight. This morning I fired one up, draws freely, not quite that of a ascent ceramic, but about a TH2 style cart. 1.32 ohms of resistance. 3 oil holes. I took a couple pulls, and removed the cart to see if oil was wicking to the coil. Sure enough, bubbles were moving. Because I’m a fucking amateur, and do this from seed to cart, I need to make sure my mix is flowing properly. These seem to flow with my decarbed THCa and HTE…which can be on the thick side.

These seem legit this far. I run my carts in a yocan uni pro. It keeps the cart nice and protected. I’m not anticipating any breaks. I’ll post an update after I puff through these. I’m excited to see how they do and hope to buy 100 to really try out.

2 Likes

i think the ascent and wolkentek hit similar, the wolkentek are screw on so it takes alittle longer on the production side.
One good thing i noticed though was alot of the wolkenteks had leaning center posts, i would say most of them were not straight in the middle, probably not a good option for automatic machine filling. A couple had an audible crack when screwing them on because of how slanted the center post was, but didnt notice a leak or anything yet on those.
I tested 100 of the half grams

4 Likes

I heard the noises when threading caps on. I believe the noise is simply ceramic threads. Having interfacing 60 degree flanks that load each other creating a sort of bearing surface as the threads are tightened, and being ceramic and not having the same sort of surface finish as say stainless or a nickel alloy, you will probably feel or hear little noises when tightening them down. I could be completely wrong in my observation and assumption.

5 Likes

deleted

You’re basically bang on. That’s exactly what’s going on.

I’m strongly confident wolkentek and us carry the same carts.

If this is the case, your orders starting in about a month should be hitting the new supply which is machine polished. You’ll notice less crunch during the screw phase and the posts shouldn’t be as off-centered.

By the way, the “off centered” post is an illusion - the post and the base are a single ceramic unit, casted from the same mould. The post is always straight, its either resting unevenly or the glass is applied unevenly.

In many cases, the small plastic weenis that comes with the bottom cap isnt insered into the female recieving hole, causing a slightly tilted unit when the glass is pressed on, which unevenly presses the glass, and then comes off like a tilted or off-centered post.

That’s my theory. But take the glass off your “uneven” posts and you’ll see it’s the same unit. There’s no threading or seal line - so it can’t be uneven.

3 Likes

I see this thread is pretty old but I’m looking to buy atleast 1,000 Wolkenteks , but their sales email on website returns a message send failure

Because they are out; more coming in soon

1 Like

highqualitycarts.com is stocking them now, ironically. doesn’t look like them have them listed yet though