High Quality Ceramic Carts

Hey Future members, we have seen a few threads on here for all ceramic carts and wanted to jump in and offer our carts as a higher quality option. We noticed that many of the ceramic carts available are fragile and use an enamel coating on the center post which is not good to touch oil

Currently our carts have been tested by a few brands with great results and we would love to hear the feedback from the members here. If interested please message us. We will not charge for the sample pack but will charge for shipping.

We will be releasing a ceramic post version of our pod device in the next few months

4 Likes

How is the fail rate? Leakage or no fire? Do you have any more pics? Also price for .5ml versions.

Thanks

Watch, homi is gonna be charging almost two dollars for a knockoff sc01. :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Failure rate from no fire has been around 2%. I believe it is that high not mostly from our atomizer, the batteries that the end users have vary so much which is why we encourage people to try different batteries if the have a no fire.

Leaking will be an issue for any one that is using a heavily diluted oil. This model is made specifialy for viscous oils. We are working on giving clients a viscosity range that we feel is ideal. The clients that have tested these are using distillate and 4-8% terpenes with out other dilutions. For those clients they have not experienced any leakage at all.

.5ml is also available. I will post more pictures once I return from traveling this week.

Lol this is not the sc01, that would be scandalous.
Your price can be $2 if you would like.

We are starting our pricing at $1.75 each. As the volume goes up our pricing will get better. To be fully transparent our cost from the factory is $1.35 unshipped. The material we use is way more costly then what the $1 ceramic carts you have seen on the market. In China you get what you pay for and we want to avoid the cheap cart invasion that has plagued this industy for the past years, so we pay more.

1 Like

Gonna be a pretty hard sell on this board without sending out sample batches

1 Like

There it is. Lemme get 10 at that price.

@tonystark aka iron man, has that there product. Looks to be the snowman. He has a similar claim to fame. An sc01 with better threads and dental ceramic making the body

2 Likes

So what difference is this cart vs ascents ceramic carts?

Besides an increase in cost.

I’d like to test them myself and see. I’ve had a lot of people tell me the get some magical high quality cart but most times they are shopping with the usual suspects :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

The major difference for me is the draw I believe the ascent carts and the ecap carts do no handle thicker oils to my liking. They produced less vapor then what you would get from a ccell.

The painted center post is also a difference.

Shoot me a dm with your address and I’ll send some out.

I’m not looking for you to pay for the carts just the shipping. I like sending things out next day, so it cost about $20 via usps.

I’m down to send out samples first to anyone and they can pay me later just dm me, I’d rather you have it in hand so we can all discuss it properly

1 Like

Nice carts! Is your painted post going to leach in toxins into oil? Snowmen by @tonystark are polished post not painted. Have they been tested for heavy metal toxicities?

Thanks may want samples

It sounds like his product is a us warehoused snowman

1 Like

It may be I havent tried the snowmen. If you have samples of them let me know when you mine. I dont put anything pass these factories there isnt mu h loyalty

Yeah we have Us stock

With ascents carts, I can put raw 92% thc distillate in it and not have any issues.

His carts are also not painted center posts.

2 Likes

If it works for you, I can’t knock them I would stick with it. For me these worked better.

I’ll send you a DM and I want to try some of these out. If they are better than the ascent, it’s worth the price difference. But, if not, no biggie

3 Likes

@Dred_pirate any updates here?

3 Likes

I haven’t received any yet.

1 Like