Ascent All Ceramics - Quality Control where you at @ascent come defend urself

This is with 93% disty and 7% botanical, pretty thick…

Interesting, I only mentioned that because I have stuck some PG in one to see and it all just leaked right through.

@cart.farm
Its not really about the cart, but it would be nice if they kept doing the 0.5g styrofoam blocks for the 1g. The recent ones coming from them cover up the whole cart and makes filling alittle annoying. I dont like the styrofoam to touch my oil, so i sit there and push em all out a bit before i start filling.

Also maybe put a plastic wrap around each 100 carts, to minimize the debris.

Fix the chipping paint on the bottom.

I know im just dreaming here but imagine getting the carts preloaded into a machine ammo type thing.
Open the box load one side into ur cart filler and have ur oil premixed in the resi. Press the button and it automatically fills, caps and then autoloads the rest.

I think it would be dope to have a chest piece like this and a vapor gun that u load a cart into, it has a heated forced air pushing the vapor out and you could unload the whole cart into peoples faces. Pop out the cart and load in another hahaha

9 Likes

Nice pic

I’ve been buying from SGammo for a decade. Wonderful outfit to buy bulk ammo from. I dont buy ammo anywhere else.

1 Like

BRILLIANT

That is exactly what we need. I bet the farmers would even be interested in a return program for the belts, like with gas bottles.

5 Likes

I have been running 7k a week and have never had so much problems with them until now.

Mouthpieces pop off

Leaking out the bottom

Stop working halfway through

Oil comes out through the mouthpiece

Capping isn’t the problem cause I have never had a issue in the past and they are capped instantly

Quality must improve.

Hopefully this new factory will make a difference.

4 Likes

I got a message from Ascent with a picture of a new cart without the shoddy paint chipped base. I’m hoping they up their game and I can feel comfortable ordering a new batch.

@Ascent do you have any more detailed pictures of the updated cart I spoke with William about?

3 Likes

This affected everyone. We had 30k carts come in that didn’t cap properly. I’m glad shits finally back to relatively normal.

3 Likes

I have some ascent carts still not used, since im burried in SPD headache.

they are from 08/12/2019 they should be of the “good ones” right?

im trying the new wolks next time @qma

2 Likes

Ahhh the pain of carts. This is why you guys need a supplier that will put them out on consignment. I’m not in the thick of it anymore but my life changed for the better when I found a supplier to send first and let me pay later. Anyone buying in the 5k range should have this option.

Who did that for you @BetterExtracts? Can i get contact info?

Yes you are speaking to him lol… Let’s start a relationship and get the ball rolling.

1 Like

Can you dm me some info @BetterExtracts? Thx

Front me ur cat pls

3 Likes

My last batch of carts came in 2 weeks ago. And they were all SOLID.

Ascents quality is back where it once was.
Placing another other order as we speak.

2 Likes

Funny, we just received 1500 for free at work because ascent felt bad about sending us dirty ones. Still cleaning them all individually with a can of air.

3 Likes

Covid or dirt free. Pick 1.
Lol

4 Likes

@Ascent is definitely back on track. No problems here

4 Likes

Fuck me. 25% bad on a 500 filled order.
Fuck ascent. Im done with these guys

7 Likes

You no love china long time no mo?

5 Likes