Cart.farm cart.wars: wolks

I havent had oxidation issues, but Im carting very H̶e̶t̶e̶r̶o̶z̶y̶g̶o̶u̶s̶ h̶e̶t̶e̶r̶o̶g̶e̶n̶e̶o̶u̶s̶ exotic blends of terps, hte, disty and thca, so I dont encounter oxidation

Had to google heterozygous.

3 Likes

How do.these works handle straight decarbed bho?

1 Like

I have 1 left going on 7+ days being filled. Zero oxidation or rrod.

No cut, no terps, straight disty

1 Like

I feel they preform a tiny bit better with thicker extracts than the glass. So if that decarbed bho is thiccc like distillate, wolks are better. It it is thin, glass is better. Wolks wont cloh or leak, but the headspace will look kinda wild once primed

I was thinking the antonym of homogenous, whitch would be heterogeneous, however it doesn’t work :man_facepalming:t2: Weed man not word man

2 Likes

What products would you use the quartz atomoizer vs the ceramic one?

iCell is good for massive brands that put out thousands of carts a day (packaged, think about that). They are the absolute fastest carts to fill and cap.

The wolkentek and gCell have superior Coils that preserve flavor better while clogging less

1 Like

Thinking im gonna have to try Wolkentek again. But I love locking press caps and the slim design of icell

1 Like

Hi Ficklepickle,

Sorry for what you’ve been thru. We also supply full ceramic carts since last April, and sell about 1 million pcs to USA monthly, with no big issue so far. DM for a very competitive pricing.

We are at least 6 months ahead of our competitors in development of this carts and started selling it since last April, quality consistency is the best among the followers. :wink:

This a cart.wars thread CLAIRE. You just entered as a combatant; armed with no pictures or links. Just empty promises stand in your arsenal claire. You didn’t even tell us who you are.

15 Likes

Prove it. Put up.all.the specs and pics

1 Like

oh OK, I’m new here. Everyone needs to tell who they are? At least you know my name is Claire…

I thought that would be a private message tho lol sorry I didn’t mean to offend anyone.

I represent the carts from an unknown OK-size Chinese factory, I’m being honest with you, there is not too much to introduce, but just the quality is reliable and price is good. I’m not used to the forum, but I can send many videos and pictures on Whatsapp or imessage if anyone is interested, DM me

1 Like

I’m preparing for my first my order of cart.farm products. Appreciated the call. I’ve made my decision.

2 Likes

Have you ever thought about changing the screw-top threading to metal? That’s the only issue i have. The tops come off occasionally. Or I put too much pressure threading the mouthpiece. It’s difficult to know when to stop tightening. The threading doesn’t come into contact with any oil right? Just thinking out loud.

Best way to describe the wooks vs icell is RR vs Toyota. They are both great cars but one just feels different when you drive it.

Rolls royce phantom… get the starlight headliner (a 40k option). It looks like a twinkling star sky. DONT opt for the raw metal hood. Get the clear coat option on it. The raw metal gets ruined very easily.

And a v10 iirc.

Rolls Royce are garbage…

2 Likes

What happened…lately he tried to help send me on 300 1ml to pay in week…they got here fast but was .5ml …fucked me…now I owe him for all those…I guess I can push them on my custy

@qma I’m ready to try the new new

1 Like

He sent a ton of dirty carts out to everyone. We thought they were clean like before, we were wrong. Black specks, hair, little pieces of foam.

2 Likes

Yeah I got couple hair complaints. I was hoping it was due to lack help bc covid

2 Likes