Cart.farm cart.wars: glass

Good ole gorilla glue. I found this issue only on the 1ml so far, I assume it is from under zealous gluing.

1 Like

Do you have failure rate %?

These carts look sick. I saw something similar on alibaba and would love to test them.

Can these be filled with a cart farmer or filling machine?

1 Like

alibaba ones don’t seem to be much cheaper. why bother with that headache?

Just filled up 3 tester carts. NO cut, NO terps, 93% thick azz distillate

9 Likes

How they working I’m having my partners grab some to test

I’m still waiting for the coil to soak up the distillate. I’m sure I can speed it along with a hair dryer.

I did a few test hits, but dry hitting the coil doesn’t taste so awesome.

Thanks again @qma

3 Likes

Wasn’t warm disty? Could always prime it with a vac that’s on low pull with a adapter for mouth pieces. I do it to all darts I make as I don’t want anyone hitting a dry coil as well as makes the head space easier to fix as most carts have that extra .ml -.3 for coil flow

1 Like

Yes, I have a sop I follow for cart filling. Its warm to hot, done on a double boiler setup. Draw into syringe, fill 2x .5ml at a time.

1 Like

Gotcha, I was like shit I hope he’s not just chilling with room temp disty that’s gonna take foreverrrrrrr lol

1 Like

I can barely dig out my distillate from the jars at room temp. Let alone try and suck it in a syringe to fill carts.

2 Likes

I also had one where that silver piece slipped off. The quartz coil is amazing. Is it quartz surrounding a ceramic coil? Or all quartz? There is also good needle room. I tried a similar model from another factory, but I couldn’t even fit a 14ga in there.

1 Like

The ones in the picture from @Demontrich have a fritted quartz coil that is patented by the manufacturer.

1 Like

Whats pricing like on these?

1 Like

Check out our prices HERE

1 Like

Ahhh, the ole’ 2 day prime

That is correct, also tossing in a plastic bag in a bowl of warm water or leaving them hoes in the car one day.

My carts are solid at room temp so I fill hotter than usual. Then I slightly heat the top with a lighter just enough to get it to flow down to the coil. Next I place in on my heated stirrer at a low temp for a few mins. Mine would never flow down to the coil on its own.
Once I didn’t want to use heat so I put it in my fuge for like 2 mins and worked great LOL

1 Like

I put them on top of my t5 veg light to warm up and soak the coil. Worked like a charm. Expect I left it over night vs a few hrs like planned.

2 Likes

who else resells ccell style pens? Bulk carts been out of stock and hasn’t answered the phone in over a week

1 Like

@Ascent can get steel ccell shipped to pueblo Ultima fast.

Yes sir
Need few days production.
Chinamailand DHL fast picked up and fast shipping