Cart.farm cart.wars: glass

Sounds like you need @BulkCarts, my stock is close to exhausted

4 Likes

We are here for whoever may need these in bulk :slight_smile:

5 Likes

When will you restock

nice work Mr turtle

1 Like

Got my glass carts. This is made with decarbed diamonds and 10% Maui Wowie terps that were spun off and added back. Wont move at room temp upside down.

5 Likes

Wedding cake live resin no distillate added just live resin

1 Like

So far I have filled 3 and all of them the glass mouthpiece separated from the metal ring. Looks like its held on with very little glue. What type of adhesive can I use? It wont touch the oil.
BTW when I screw them on and off the battery I make sure to tighten/loosen at the ring and not the glass.

Good ole gorilla glue. I found this issue only on the 1ml so far, I assume it is from under zealous gluing.

1 Like

Do you have failure rate %?

These carts look sick. I saw something similar on alibaba and would love to test them.

Can these be filled with a cart farmer or filling machine?

1 Like

alibaba ones donā€™t seem to be much cheaper. why bother with that headache?

Just filled up 3 tester carts. NO cut, NO terps, 93% thick azz distillate

9 Likes

How they working Iā€™m having my partners grab some to test

Iā€™m still waiting for the coil to soak up the distillate. Iā€™m sure I can speed it along with a hair dryer.

I did a few test hits, but dry hitting the coil doesnā€™t taste so awesome.

Thanks again @qma

3 Likes

Wasnā€™t warm disty? Could always prime it with a vac thatā€™s on low pull with a adapter for mouth pieces. I do it to all darts I make as I donā€™t want anyone hitting a dry coil as well as makes the head space easier to fix as most carts have that extra .ml -.3 for coil flow

1 Like

Yes, I have a sop I follow for cart filling. Its warm to hot, done on a double boiler setup. Draw into syringe, fill 2x .5ml at a time.

1 Like

Gotcha, I was like shit I hope heā€™s not just chilling with room temp disty thatā€™s gonna take foreverrrrrrr lol

1 Like

I can barely dig out my distillate from the jars at room temp. Let alone try and suck it in a syringe to fill carts.

2 Likes

I also had one where that silver piece slipped off. The quartz coil is amazing. Is it quartz surrounding a ceramic coil? Or all quartz? There is also good needle room. I tried a similar model from another factory, but I couldnā€™t even fit a 14ga in there.

1 Like

The ones in the picture from @Demontrich have a fritted quartz coil that is patented by the manufacturer.

1 Like