Cart.farm cart.wars: glass

@cart.farm

https://www.instagram.com/cart.farm/

has come to display our wares and alibaba expertise. The trinket we will be dealing today is the gCell:

https://cart.farm/shop/carts/glass-body-cartridges/all-glass-cartridge/

https://cart.farm/shop/carts/glass-body-cartridges/all-glass-cartridge-gcell-1-0ml/

We have re-engineered the coils to properly vaporize distillate. Come see the reviews from people whom had to pay an average of 4 dollars a cart (they all have high expectations):

Next is the all glass syringe :nerd_face: thank you for your time.

12 Likes

The Cart King is back…

1 Like

very nice PR run for you. Seems you’ve got your mind back in the right place, happy for ya q! Keep doing what you do best.

1 Like

It doesn’t start until the return links do :rofl::joy:

You finally ready to try glass?

3 Likes

Just ordered 100 if they’re as good as everyone says I’ll be ditching 3win and their ccells. How much distillate do the .5s take to look full?

1 Like

I just loaded a full gram into one EXTREMELY CAREFULLY as a test. There was about 0.2ml spillage, so I assume 0.8 is the absolute max capacity

This guy loaded at the advertised volume

Still working on headspace-less glass

I wish they would put a line that marks .5ml. People around here think you’re ripping them off when there’s a bubble. Ccells are about the same… Thanks, I look forward to trying them.

3 Likes

Haters gunna hate

2 Likes

My next business purchase is a rolling screen printer. 2020 has some big sweatshop energy

8 Likes

Oh thats how they do it, that seems easy to make

1 Like

Everyone asks for custom screen printing for us warehoused carts. No printer wants to charge a reasonable rate. Gonna add another waitlist to my inventory :joy: :rofl:

8 Likes

are all the gCell carts screw on?

Yes, screw on, and refillable

This is what happens when dropped on the head in an unprotected battery. You lose the mouth piece and can continue sucking the nub. No leaks/nofire/clogging on the 3 we have broken so far

@edwardchow was right when he said they fixed clogging.

5 Likes

I ordered a cart farmer from qma and he sent some samples of these glass carts.
I got to say, ccells/avds dont even hit like that. 10/10

1 Like

Just thought I’d add my pics of the gcells. Definitely a great cart, hit as good as the ascents I’d say.

6 Likes

William (Ascent) sent me photos of new style cartridges that look like the qcell and some updated ceramics that look similar to the Wolkentek style base going around with regular icell duckbill tops. Wonder if it’s just the same designs going around or if anything is really different

The chinese can’t do r&d on their own. So when someone finds a winner, everyone hops on board. When I found my current glass, I knew they would dominate the market.

My original purpose for these was gonna be a line of dmt carts, but connor pussed out last minute. I decided to cart @terpenescali terps in them instead and people went crazy. Right after that I put em on the site and bought nore.

10 Likes

Just ordered some to sample.

1 Like

Who can I talk to about bulk pricing/timelines on these. Website only goes up to 1000. I usually deal with China direct but would be happy to pay a small premium to deal with someone direct with stock in the us

1 Like