What's Next?

So guys this forum always has it’s new innovations that’s always made it special. That one special thread that everyone is trying to figure out how to do… Started w diamonds to water clear disty to crc, then ghost diamonds and terps,

blue diamonds was kinda skipped bc the amount of secrets still yet to see it floating with other producers.

So I think here belongs the spot for the think tank… Where we bring our ideas big or small and put them to practicality and in the long run we share it with the forum. If they can read good enough it’s not spoon feeding.

So what’s some ideas ppl have been thinking of that would be cool to do or awesome ty have…no idea is stupid. Even if we are just tweaking some the older things then ok too. But I’d prefer new experiments and things to get us working together again. So how about fellow future 4200ers whats the newest topic been floating around those heads and we’ll see if we can all come together as a team to make it happen,!!!

I might start it off anyone seen thca jewelry? This is stupid one but it’s just to get the balls rolling…also crc fractioning would be a cool one to bust open!!

Love you guys and gals can’t wait to hear some new great ideas. Hope y’all like the thread and it doesn’t get to far off topic bc this is what keeps extractors working together and interested

10 Likes

How about HHC? I see only a few companies making it. Seems to me this is the newest medicine on the market right now. I am not interested in making anything with hemp but guessing others might.

8 Likes

Murphy already does this.

5 Likes

I mean bust open w a thread and get into it deep with specific instructions

5 Likes

What’s HHC sorry I’m dumbass

Here is a thread about it that has not had any posts in a bit:
HHC Patent Co Chromatography - CannaBusiness - Future4200

Some discussion here too:
Hhc - Hempire Building / Want to Buy - Future4200

2 Likes

That’s pretty cool thread

Idk I’m just ready for challenge to laid out in front me something to really get our heads spinning together working as a team again like the OTSS thread or crc thread…even the ethanol thread that went huge

2 Likes

I think we already had that challenge thread but it stalled out.

Still waiting on those open source blue diamonds :wink:

7 Likes

I have an idea for a spd head design id like to flesh out, I’ll model it in a bit

The jist of it is a jacketed head with bubble plates to help push through heads/reject tails more efficiently. You can add a heater and a valve to adjust flow and maintain the temperature gradient of the head more precisely

4 Likes

Hell yeah calling all disty guys we have an idea to try

2 Likes

Man I must have missed it

Will I get the search bar lecture? :grin:

1 Like

You definitely did not miss it - you were pretty active.

1 Like

O the blue stone thread…that’s not the kind I mean… obviously no really cares to make there stones blue or we all would know the answer by now and be doing it too

I found that thread really vague

2 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: More Off Topic banter

With ppl like @Soxhlet leading the board all you gotta do is light a fire under his ass with something badass and tell him it’s one million dollars to have the tek…in 2weeks he’ll have it busted open and open sourced.

They don’t make em like him everyday though. Truly a cannabis warrior

1 Like

crude mockup

How The Bubble Plate Column Works:
Vapor comes into contact with the plates and caps inside the column; causing vapor to condense back into a liquid. As vapor rises, it condenses and pools. Some liquid drips back down through the column, some of the vapor moves on. The liquid that falls is eventually forced back up though the caps and plates. This process of being forced to run though the caps and plates multiple times creates an end product that has essentially been distilled multiple times in a single run, which results in a higher proof when compared to an empty column. The bubble plates have perform a similar function as the copper packing in the hybrid column, but does so more efficiently. When running a bubble plate column the first run will start in the range of 145-170 proof and the proof will drop from there.

from an ethanol distillation websie. I don’t see why the same concept can’t be applied here

9 Likes

Did you make that video? If so, sweet music and solid design work!

5 Likes

This is pretty similar to the stainless head I make. Vapor goes up and out while the liquid is rejected. Most heads collect the liquid.

Also I would highly recommend @pdxcanna for 3D modeling work for anyone checking this out

8 Likes

My first thought as well

5 Likes

I’d like to start a thread on spectrophotometry soon.
Things like what is it, uses in color remediation (distillation, CRC, chromatography, crystallization) and available hardware options. Hoping to make it e a 5-10 post series updating the thread every week or so with something new.

9 Likes