What's Next?

I’ve always wanted to see a thread about the different formations of thca made via different solvents or cosolvents

Like acetone thca…heptane thca…hexane thca…butane thca…propane thca(you’d need a bunch dry Ice to let it slowly evap to do it right…pentane thca…some one was telling me about a botanical terp that will grow large thca boulders fast…then u do something like lle to remove the terp u used to grow it in…I’d be afraid the thca would taste just like the terp from super fast formations…what solvents I leave out maybe ethanol bc it can be done…ethyl acetate I think it is maybe dcm… Just a stock pile of different formations formed by using different solvents…hell maybe even naptha

Maybe even a mix of some these solvent to see if it changes the growth structure. Bc I’ve seen some crystals that look nothing of my bho stones

5 Likes

Yeah, I picked cad back up during the pandemic. Song is “catching smoke” by king gizzard and the lizard wizard

Thanks, still looking forward to you posting some of the stuff I helped you with

8 Likes

That would be a fun one for sure.

Break each solvent down further with solvent to thca ratios, temps used to saturate and temps use to crash as well so we can see how each variable changes the outcome.

3 Likes

Some solvents definitely changes the growth structure but idk if it’s actually thca bc lately I’ve seen needle like thca and rectangular quartz looking thca

3 Likes

I ordered a refractometer for making pectin candy, I’d like to see if I can get any meaningful info out of it for crystalization with different solvents

5 Likes

Is it one of these

No, much cheaper and shittier

4 Likes

What does it do exactly?

Assuming this is the type he got.

3 Likes

It’s a way to essentially measure the concentration of a solution

3 Likes

Tests glycol and water ratios, sugar content in water.

It’s for testing specific gravity of fluid mixtures.

2 Likes

I’d like to see a hydrometer developed to measure solution density for diamond mining. Everything I’ve looked at on the market doesn’t seem to have an appropriate range(which is hard to know if it would be truly appropriate given the various densities of everything in the butane solution)

4 Likes

what you don’t like the blow and check method or the bubbles moving fast or slow method :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Innovative hardware allowing smaller scale butane extraction for occasional home use, by regular people.
My countertop ice machine uses r600a. It has little cold fingers that the ice forms on and then is rejected off of when they warm from the compression cycle. So the cold/hot parts are all off the shelf tech. We just need a material chamber with a fool proof closer.

3 Likes

I think one of the guys at oleum got a THCA diamond into gold chain i cant find the picture though.

2 Likes

Yeah thca jewelry…and it can be your back up dab if you ever are out

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the latest thing in weed is the auto farmer which currently preforms all other tech on the market, while simultaneously being cheaper. It is so effective that other filling machine companies are attempting litigation to stop it from reaching its ultimate power level.

8 Likes

Maybe include size particle analyzation too?

Marketing a B2B cannabis company. There are so many roadblocks around marketing cannabis products and it would be interesting to read how everyone is doing it.

Only in non-legal states. Then just say “For specialty herbs and produce”. Problem fixed.