New Cartridge Technology Is Ready

Is there going to be anyone interested in cartridges that produce heavier hits and clouds than the ones you already know, while better flavor guaranteed? I guess there must be, so don’t hesitate to leave me a message,

Cos,

Free samples are available if you meet our qualifications.

Talk to me to see if we can collaborate. it gains a head-start for sure.

8 Likes

post pics and specs here

5 Likes

Clouds are for the sky or ecig group. Most ppl on here are looking for quality, lead free carts.

33 Likes

A claim of a better product with no details is just boring.
If you have a better mousetrap you have to explain why it is better.
Marketing 101.

23 Likes

I think this is a two way street here lol, tell us why you would meet OUR qualifications.

Like @DaKine stated, claims with no proof are boring.

20 Likes

Whatcha got?

If this is the tube packer people I would like to know why you chose ccell aesthetics for the vertical waxpen design

A used car salesman would call that the attempted presumptive close.
“How dare you not buy this product, it is better than you are.”
Not many used car salesmen try that more than once…

2 Likes

Yep, that language is a big turn off to me. I’d edit that if I were @Liam84, it gives a bad impression right off the bat imo.

2 Likes

Perhaps a used cart salesman?:thinking:

11 Likes
1 Like

:metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

Hi, sorry to keep you guys waiting, @DaKine

1 Like

we want specs not a YouTuber

5 Likes

Refillable?

Ohms?

Wick Type?

Capacity?

Etc…

4 Likes

Copper ain’t good is it?

I’m not seeing what makes this cart any different…

1 Like

Hi @Curious_Roberto, yeah, I see your point, people care more about heavy metal thingy nowadays, but at least I can say, that Ducore passes SC heavy metal test.

1 Like

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so how does this produce better flavor?? Does it come preloaded with tootie fruity flavoring or something?

Sounds like snake oil marketing wank

10 Likes

You need to answer these type of questions if you’re gonna drum up any interest here.

Saying they test the best is weak sauce, sorry man, everyone says that about their own products.

Edit: this isn’t the reddit crowd, you’re dealing with people who buy 1000’s of carts potentially.

12 Likes

I didn’t see the heavy metal tests under the certificate tab on your site.

8 Likes