Best carts to use

I think you are 100% right… I have got it down to a label on the tube I think will be my best bet. When we get them together Ill show some pics.

Def do!.. If your doing small quantity I’d suggest vista print as an option. Kind of expensive but they are fast and good quality.

3 Likes

Much appricated. Thanks for the advice.

…and this sir is why precision counts. It’s ok not to know the jargon, but it’s ludicrous to get your panties in a wad when you’re given the correct terminology.

had you known to search for “carts” rather than “tips” you would have found a wealth of information…

http://future4200.com/search?q=best+carts

3 Likes

Check out www.getispire.com :slight_smile:

@Chef127 if you’re still searching, @Liam84 with Ispire has some nice hardware you can find in this topic & he is a top-notch rep.

5 Likes

Kick rocks!

Keep on changing that name. Word is your at number 11.

2 Likes

The best carts hand down for vapor production and flavor are ccell push tops 2mm coil holes.

They’re also the most expensive though, in the $2-$2.50 range.

You’ll find a million knock offs that look the same but the quality is no where near as good. You really do get what you pay for.

Hamilton Ccell or Jupiter Ccell will be your best bet for getting them. You can contact Ccell directly but you’ve got be ordering a few hundred thousand pieces for them to even give you a time of day

1 Like

Ah, my old record label!

Cavi gold sucks!

1 Like

We were told by Liam that the higher ups at ispire said he would be left to handle the forum… why are you here still?

2 Likes

I don’t know man… The fat carts I got from @Liam84 to sample were fucking awesome!! They hit amazingly, and are of good enough quality to base a brand off of. I’m not sure what they cost per piece, but (Again, in my opinion) the uniqueness of the carts coupled with how well they work is the perfect canvas to use to introduce a new brand, or reinforce an existing brand… I would definitely hit up Liam, or The Vapebetter person’s link up a few posts

Idk if those carts are good to start a brand on b.c. they don’t work with every battery. I see that as a pretty big issue.

The customer education has to be in point if your using these IMO

2 Likes

I haven’t tried those but I have tried 100 other brands, and true CCell is the stand out winner by a long shot

12 Likes

This is true, but I have to say I personally love them. They’re the only cart I’ve tried so far that I would keep using over my dab rig.

We need better batteries instead of limiting the carts. But that’s a hard sell to a end user.

Edit: Anyone interested in the ducore carts go to @Liam84, don’t waste your time with that other dingus.

3 Likes

The second version (being released currently, I’m waiting for samples currently) will work on any battery. They fixed that issue at least. But I can see the size being a deterring factor because it’s not going to work in any device that has the cart inserted into it because they’re built for the smaller cart

2 Likes

I fucking love it!1!

2 Likes

I think by doing this they will be a different cart in the end though, not sure if they will hit the same after the change.

3 Likes

Hopefully so. I was talking to Luna about getting some samples of this new batch, and I just talked to @Liam84 yesterday about the samples also. SO they both have said that they would send samples. I’m not sure who they’ll come from, (probably the same place regardless) but have been told that they will be coming…
Ask Liam to see if he can get you into the newest batch so that you can test/sample them also. I’m sure he’d be happy to do it. I would be doing everything I can to get this latest batch into people’s hands, especially if they can now be used with any battery…

1 Like

If you want the highest quality cart I would say either a kcell, as they have no metal content or a cotton to get burnt.

We do have these in stock but they are not cheap. If costs to have quality.

Kcell