New Cartridge Technology Is Ready

Those are sexy

I’ll pay for some samples right now

1 Like

Temperature is well controlled, we applied sub-ohm into carts.
Because terpenes has a weaker temperature tolerance.

3 Likes

I’ll fill one with 50% terpenes, plug it and test it in a month to intentionally eat through the sealants. That will find lead if there is any.

7 Likes

Yeah, sorry man, it is not there yet. But will.

We haven’t received it the official doc yet, but this is what we used to post there.

2 Likes

Refillable? YES

Ohms? less than 1( i am not sure if I should give the precise figure just yet, sorry)

Wick Type? Dual Ceramic Core built-in-1

Capacity? 1/2,1

Etc…

2 Likes

DM your number, i will jump to call. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Sub ohm is very cool

@Mondo showed me this a few days ago, it looked like dime carts kinda

https://www.getispire.com/ducore-cartridge-15mm/

5 Likes

Terpenes are soooo damaging to carts. Even bulletproof carts have leaked with live resin carts.

I showed @qma some leaking from an odd place on Monday. Live resin pens for testing. :smirk:

5 Likes

You are god-damn right brother!
Sub-Ohm is COOOOOOOOOL.

1 Like

Sorry if I came off harsh!

2 Likes

Are you going to field this technology with stainless steel?

4 Likes

What did you put into the cart to test?

1 Like

@Liam84

Whats the details on the leakproof technology? Can it handle very low viscosity oils?

1 Like

Lol…

10 Likes

That’s what I want to see. Have the ridiculous terpene content expedite the “leaching“ process by destroying the seals so the oil is exposed to the lower quality materials. I think more often than not “lead-free” just means “no lead in the surfaces that the oil will comes in contact with immediately after you fill it.” It wasn’t until we started retesting oils 2-3 months after filling them that we started seeing even the big name brand cartridges and pods testing positive for lead.

12 Likes

Why would anyone want low viscosity oils though? That’s the opposite of what we want. Looking at the aperture on the pictures, I’m certain a thin oil would leak as soon as it warms up (if not at room temperature).

If you want to vape cut-soup you could just use a regular ejuice mod at that point. That’s what they’re accustomed to anyway. Or get carts with 1.0mm aperture.

1 Like

Those are our carts without any of the extra work we put into it. :man_shrugging: I guess someone finally copied us which to me is just a sign of success.

4 Likes

I have low viscosity oil(sorry for the mixup) that is high in terps

3 Likes

The leak proof technology is just an adjustable airflow that can be closed :man_facepalming:.

3 Likes

First you said low viscosity, now you say high viscosity?

3 Likes