New Cartridge Technology Is Ready

Can we just start using thin and thick instead of trying to be sciency using the word viscosity? It’s counter intuitive to most people… I still mess it up sometimes.

9 Likes

yeah its low viscosity, thin oil sorry for the mix up.

top air flow has worked the best but will still often leak out the air holes in when shipped. Small oil intakes help but oil still will migrate around the coil eventually.

1 Like

Top or bottom air flows don’t matter it depends on the orientation of the cart. :man_shrugging:. If you’re vacuum sealing carts you’re doing it wrong.

3 Likes

That must be an obscene amount of terps in there… even cannabis terps at that level will cause inflammation on mucous membranes. The amount of terps you’d need for oil to be straight up watery would be unbearable to inhale. Have you tested it for solvents? That’s definitely not a common issue… usually the opposite

4 Likes

I was gonna say it… those are no doubt based on Dime carts. 100% a copycat design with a couple corners cut. But until you start sharing and selling the empties I’m not sure if I can blame them for copying them. Your tanks are badass, it was only a matter of time until someone made them for a different market

3 Likes

The goal has always been to provide the best product to the consumer. Selling empties allows scam artists to fill with whatever they want. Honestly this Chinese factory that’s making these carts met with us a year ago to try and get us to sell empties to everyone at a cheaper price. We said no because we wanted to be in control of our own destiny. If people are trying to copy us in our mind it means we’re doing well.

Also, if you’re trying to copy us, just know you’re always going to be a year plus behind in tech. I wish I could tell everyone here about this new device we’re about to release but it’s going to be a game changer. It’s the first device I’ve ever heard someone say it’s better than taking a dab.

8 Likes

as in when its right side up(mouth piece up) it will leak out the bottom(if bottom airflow), when upside down it will leak out the top air flow or mouth piece.

yeah we dont vac seal them just seal.

2 Likes

Depends on the variety for harshness, some will melt through parchment in a day or two when fresher.
I`ve done solvent and terp testing.

2 Likes

Yes. Gravity rules everything. If you’re having these issues thicker oil actually helps prevent leaking because it needs to get to a higher temp to move. If you’re putting straight terp sauce in a pen your terp sauce is being smoked wrong. Your liquid should be stable at room temp.

2 Likes

I dont use straight terp sauce portion I make carts “full spectrum” no additions no subtractions.
So it changes from each varietal/cultivar/strain, I could mess around with mixing and matching the thc from different varietals but I’d much rather not. So am always looking for a cart that is “leak proof”

I view it as a design flaw. Ive tried putting super thin oils in regular bottom flow carts like the all ceramics and other regular ccell type carts, I get about a 10-15% success rate, sometimes they wont leak for some reason. Perhaps tighter seal of the element against the housing? I dont know.

Looking at the nic ecig scene for comparison, are their “juices” not stable at room temp? Do they have similar leaking issues if they are to thin?

1 Like

You’re a lot more trusting than me if you trust a Chinese factory not to sell your design to someone else so that they could do this exact thing.

1 Like

It’s all about capping it as soon as possible. Once the pathway starts it’ll continue. And the ecigs leak all the time but no one cares because juice is cheap.

4 Likes

China’s not as scandalous as people think. China heavily protects their own company’s. It’s in China’s best interest to not sell designs to other factories.

1 Like

is this a sub company of Aspire e-cig ?

2 Likes

Sorry, but LMFAO!!!

6 Likes

I would hope so. Their logos and names are almost identical. LOL

1 Like

In ecig world it’s all in how you wick it, as far as leaks are concerned.

People have made a million different tank designs, but the idea is still the same, wick it tight enough where it doesn’t leak, but loose enough where it flows. With cotton.

No such luxury with carts yet. I’m waiting for a rebuildable nondisposable.

Thatd be weird for cartmakers, trying so source syringes instead…since the cart is the container…:thinking:

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap:

This x1000%

“You can either spend all your time and energy focusing on you making your building the tallest, or you can go around and try to tear everyone else’s building down.” -GV

2 Likes

It’s Cool, Bro, don’t mention it.

1 Like

As a newbie, I used up my chances to reply real quick yesterday, so, I have to wait.
Yes, Stainless Steel Version is there.

1 Like