Carts that don't sugar

A lot of that can be simplified, Don’t over think it. Just separate the crystals and melt them, purge the terps under vac for a little bit and add them back together.

2 Likes

Can anyone definitely say what % decarb. is required to stop crashing in a cart. I don’t think you need to go through the whole THCa crash/separate THCa decarb in order to preserve the terp profile. At 140 C (pretty low for a decarb I can fully decarb 500g BHO crude in a few hours although I’ll admit some can take much longer. If I could tell be TLC that my decarb was approx. 50% I don’t think that carts would crash out and my terps aren’t burnt or boiled away ( see my tricks of the trade, inverted lid with overhead stirring set-up) My biggest problem has been finding a suitable carrier that effectively separates THC and THCa on a plate for % decarb determination. Any help in this regard would be F’n awesome…Thanks all!

I designed this cart. I can answer questions if you want. We made it this way for a couple reasons. They cannot clog even with very thin oils. It has a specially designed heating element that is not just a cylinder and helps cool the vapor. For mass production this is the easiest cartridge to fill on the market. It wasn’t designed just to be different. It is big in diameter because that was the best way to get the proper airflow and saturation rates for the element.

2 Likes

Well I have been searching for a cart like the one you describe!

you mentioned thinner oils, how well does it work with thicker ones ?
the aperture holes look rather small to take a 95% distillate without issue.

What specifically makes it the easiest fillable cart? Cause from what I see, the “oil’ is bubbling as it sits, meaning low viscosity mixture, also from the looks of it, very homogenized with Mct. Also from your description this sounds to be a open cylinder coil, which with low viscosity oil, will make that famous pop n crackle, with thick oil, as anyone who’s used a dual quarts open coil “dab cart” you get the bubbler effect that ends up popping & shooting hot oil into the mouth piece/ your mouth.

I’m not here to hate just taking a observation.

@pangea check out the carts In this Thread

1 Like

Dude, do you seriously not know how to use the word viscosity?!?

Honey is viscous
Water is not.

Suggesting that the oil is “highly viscous” and therefore must have MCT in it is absolutely ludicrous!

Trying to tell us that “thick oil” and “high viscosity oil” are different confirms that you have no clue what you’re talking about.

Get your head on straight. Or keep your trap shut. We don’t need disinformation.

Read much?
Cause this has been stated DOZENS of times…

http://future4200.com/search?q=water+viscous

Happy to cut noobs some slack, but you take money from people and claim to know stuff…

5 Likes

Literally I corrected myself from saying it the other way as I posted :man_facepalming:t3: So that is my b it’s morning time bud, no need to get your panties in a wad over someone using one word wrong my bad.

Edit fixed happy now?

If it was the first time yours spouted nonsense, maybe.

Great excuse for spouting nonsense.

You got it backwards in a consistent manner. Because you’re high?

This is basic stuff buddy, and you claim knowledge worth paying for. If you’re not sure, look it up before you type it out. Or after and correct yourself.

2 Likes

I explain as to why I got it wrong, I’ve been awake all of 30 minutes. Seen this thread decided to make a suggestion about the coil, I EXPLAINED TO YOU I CORRECTED MYSELF FROM SAYING LOW ON MY OWN STUPIDITY TO HIGH FOR NO OBVIOUS REASON. Let it go man, I’m not some retard okay, just because I use different terms than some “college chemist or PhD Chemist” doesn’t mean I don’t know my shit mmmmmkay. Now please stop trying to badger me or actually make a real claim again something.

I didn’t make an excuse I told you what I did & also corrected it, you’re just salty as fuck

Also derailing ain’t ya

I just woke up, the physics must have changed…

If you “know stuff” but can’t communicate it because you talk gobbledygook, you might want to re-examine your “knowledge”.

If nobody else had ever suggested that you spout nonsense, or you didn’t charge unsuspecting folks for your “knowledge” I’d leave it be…

We are agreed here!

Hope you have a great day! Remember brush off ya shoulders pimp!

Nonsense. Folks looking to make carts need to understand viscosity…

You fucked that up for them in your infinite wisdom, and if somebody hadn’t called you on it there would be more folks who had it wrong.

So no. Not derailing the thread.

If you’d like to see badgered, I can certainly call in some of your bigger fans and we can make a concerted effort to highlight ALL the nonsense that has flowed from your finger tips.

3 Likes

I can agree there & I did fix my mistake.

I’m talking about all the fucking non sense of your shit talking against me that’s very un needed in here. You make yourself look like a saltydog. You could have easily dm’ed me saying hey I think you used the term for viscosity wrong, not make yourself look like a complete douchebag for nothing. :man_shrugging:t3: See where I’m coming at here. It’s all about how you do things, but I guess

Different strokes for different folks

Now wanna get back to science of you still gonna try to ridicule me for just waking up & you trying to claim I’m “high” fuck outta here with your high school attitude ass.

As in “anything @Cheebachiefextracts says should be taken with a grain of salt”?

Yep. Salty it is…

1 Like

Have a Great Day!:kissing_heart:

1 Like

So what’s the aperture size? I’ve been playing with the new ccell pods, dart, uno etc and they rippppppppp :dash: I believe they are a 3mm, I can smoke through a half ml in one sitting with some friends and the room will look like someone just smoked a couple doobies in it haha… anyone else tried these yet. Price point on the darts is killer too, 2$ On the pod 6$
on the battery

1 Like

Most ccell are 2mm unless custom

Yea most normal ccells only go up to 2, I’m 99% sure the pod line is 2.5 maybe 3mm

1 Like

Same style pod that DAF is running right now. His are just all In one disposable because he hates the environment.

1 Like