Minimum forum civility standards

Focus on your forum. Let the community run this one…

4 Likes

I am a member of this community and believe the poll showed that you were not the community. At best about a forum divided down the middle, with you and a small group being on the vocal side.

1 Like

I believe the name was because it started as a free spdking poll but the message was fair treatment for all

8 Likes

Nobody cares

1 Like

The poll showed the majority want spdking back.

Stop being a puppet.

4 Likes

@Graywolf Why wont you answer a simple question?

3 Likes

He has avoided it a few times and goes on some giant gaslighting deflection rant on how everyone is ungrateful

6 Likes

I know it was split nearly 50/50, but I’d be interested in seeing how only level 2 above voted.

5 Likes

Would nobody include those 49% who voted against you, or just no one who matters to you?.

Remind me not to piss any of you fuckers off!

8 Likes

Majority??? It was a divided forum!

Hahahahhaha

1 Like

Enough, I’m through here and off to walking the dog!

4 Likes

Show the results !

giphy (31)

2 Likes

Wait so are you refusing to answer a simple question?
Credibility?

So when someone steals something off my front porch, I’m getting angry because it was something I didnt want to hear? When someone crashes into my car, I get irate because I didn’t want to hear that?

I get angry at experience. Ive seen all this rug sweeping and gaslighting before. At this point I don’t trust anything you say. I wont be responding to you any more because we aren’t getting anywhere.

Instead, im gonna post links to my point, re-iterated by one of your old wooks:

1 Like

How are you gonna ask for money and then ignore us? Does the opinion of 51% not deserve an answer?

3 Likes

For people who don’t spend allot of time here that are wondering what I am asking about

How did the thread Graywolf started that someone kept changing the title disappear? - Meta - Future4200

3 Likes

They just charge 10k for a business liftetime membership