@david glassware and adapters sales section

Its different, it says “HK”

21 Likes

Awesome…Really glad @david thread was reopened. The dude is such a great vendor so far to deal with!

17 Likes

I got a 24/40 cold trap from David along with a 2L flat bottom flask and an isolation adapter with PTFE to kf25 stopper. Shipping was incredibly fast. Parts look to be in new condition. And most importantly the price was under 500 for all of that. DAVID YOUR THE MAN! GOOD JOB

9 Likes

also just ordered one of davids custom 5L full bore kits for a budget friend of mine last week,all for under $500 as well, it already arrived and we achived 17 micron first pass mains with pre terp strip, with an e2m30!

I would order one of his sweet new HKinternal condenser arms too! they look sweeeeeet :upside_down_face: :sunglasses:

for anyone on a budget, the glass isn’t the worst, and gets the job done.

7 Likes

@sidco had to remind me that we are not responsible for the content posted here.

This is a place for communication, moderated by you the community.

We are not publishers, this is a platform.

22 Likes
9 Likes

Did u come up with an alembic head aswell? This design or concept is just an alembic concept shrunk down to fit in the top of a distillation head.
I get your patent on big burtha, that is intricately designed, but this is too simple to patent in my opinion. U took two pieces of glass and put them together. If people are able to copy you so easily and sell them, why get the patent?
I’m not trying to troll, just honestly dont see the purpose of the patent, just bragging rights?

9 Likes

Some people think IP and patent law is unethical.

Law != ethics

3 Likes

Hes talking about the laminar path.

1 Like

I’m talking about the fraction collector and laminar and perticular design that is IP from summit. And no it has nothing to do with alembic(using that term greatly misinforms what the technology is about.) and it would be alot more professional if you didn’t look for excuses to validate unethical behavior. only people who talk down on others secured IP as if it’s a bad thing have serious emotional and delusoinal issues. Thank god ip and patents are considered the most ethical and honest thing someone can do to protect thier intellectual property. It doesn’t hurt my feelings, it just shows you’ll step on anyone’s back and make up any excuse you can to validate it.

Have a nice day and don’t forget I will beat anyone price and deliver a better product. It doesn’t hurt my feelings knowing cheaping out on some china glass will implode or pop while you use it and cause you major injuries because China doesnt hold themselves responsible or care for your safety. I do.

3 Likes

“Summit is not responsible or liable for the result of any failures from use, and/or loss of subsequent hardware contamination/failure with or without the result of material loss or damaged caused to surroundings.”

How is that so? What do u do differently?

4 Likes

Summit is a insured, bonded, licensed business and follows good business procedures and ethics. You will find we stand behind every product and ethically source everything giving customers confidence and safety in mind. We are not responsible if people do not support glass, drop glass, damage glass or opperate it in a dangerous manner outside or recommended support/opperating procedure. That’s silly. We do however care about your success and quality of your product you are serving to patients.

6 Likes

Ah I see.
Well keep it up and perhaps charge alittle less for your glass, to get more customers to your door. I feel like u can still charge big bucks on big bertha, but maybe bring your older heads down a bit. I tried inquiring awhile back when u kept claiming to match anyone’s price. I mentioned price matching a LS high efficiency head, when I was piecing together my first SPD. Didnt get any price discount. Can we get that going? I’d still love to run summit gear

3 Likes

I thought laminar just meant a even flow rate

3 Likes

Laminar is describing the direction and nature of the flow. Like in an laminar flood hood, air moves vertically up without much bouncing around.
Laminar: (of a flow) taking place along constant streamlines; not turbulent.

Elliot’s use of laminar doesnt really make sense, it should just be “wide bore” or something similar. The vapor isnt moving in a straight line, its bouncing all over and spiralling.(using that term greatly misinforms what the technology is about.)

6 Likes

So sue David. Oh wait you can’t. So cry about it instead on the forum? Man get over it. China knocks literally everything off. Thank God this thread got reopened. This forum gets to be more and more drama with every post I see from you. People want to learn. That’s what this forum is. You have a problem with David. Try to figure out a way to legally do something about it but don’t come on here whining.

5 Likes

I usually always price match or beat the price. Our website has a inflated “free shipping” and administrative costs. We are always happy to get the sale price in a invoice your way any time. Just send me a quote you have on a similar or identical product and we can begin working with you on your needs.

1 Like

I thought I saw a summit diamond miner blow up on somebody on ig if I remember correctly.

17 Likes

@david

are you able to make double coil condensers for rotovaps? I need one with a 45/40 bottom joint

5 Likes