How did the thread Graywolf started that someone kept changing the title disappear?

My thread was only about the other thread being deleted.

Wanted a place to discuss what happened and not clutter up the other 8 threads you mentioned.

1 Like

If he hasn’t been here in a month it wasn’t him.
Oh @Graywolf oh @Graywolf where are thou @Graywolf ?
Where did your thread go? Do you have the special powers? If so how did you get said powers?

Future was seen 2 hours ago…

@Graywolf is a regular. I REALLY doubt he is the one nuking threads

2 Likes

Only 1 thread has ever disappeared from this place that I am aware of.
I am not talking about getting them closed. They are deleted. This is proof it was deleted and not just unlisted as you can see the URL and it does not lead to that page

graywolf future4200 what do we want - Google Search

1 Like

What’s up @sidco and @Future? what gives?

1 Like

The amount of post flagging, locked threads, etc happening on future is pretty fucking pathetic.

Think the admins need to fix their shit, especially since they’re fielding for donations in another thread.

2 Likes

I will not let this rest until I get answers so if they think ignoring this will make it go away I can assure everyone reading this it will not. I even screen shot it in case it disappears from Google

1 Like

Threads here are NOT supposed to be deleted like this, or unlisted even imo, echo chamber at worst.

2 Likes

SlimyValuableGrizzlybear-small
but I’ll do it again ^^

1 Like

Elaborate?

Sarcasm. I has no powa

Idk who or how the thread went poof.

1 Like

I just hope the top guy is honest about it once he finds out. I have asked @Graywolf many times and he wont answer. If I started a thread that was deleted I would wanna know why. Wouldn’t you? The fact that he wont answer makes think he knows.

1 Like

Just to stop this charade, I didn’t answer your question because I had no more idea what happened to my thread than I did who changed the title twice or how they were suddenly flagged out.

I don’t play dishonest games that I can’t win at, so I decided there was nothing more positive that I could add and no reason to preach to the choir or to stone walls.

While I have no control over the childish games some folks play, I do have a choice of whether I participate.

1 Like

On to the next topic! He doesn’t know either womp womp womppppp

Thanks for the reply. I do appreciate it.
BTW I can tell you are extremely educated and intelligent by your posts. You are clearly a wordsmith. I am the opposite.

What happened to the thumper thread?

2 Likes

I looked in the EC and looked to see if it just had a title change and nothing. Looks like it vanished?

Damn I’m losing stats. I lost a “good reply” badge this time

1 Like

More shenanigans…

Then they will say it’s been there the whole time and the title has only been changed…