Minimum forum civility standards

Show the results !

giphy (31)

2 Likes

Wait so are you refusing to answer a simple question?
Credibility?

So when someone steals something off my front porch, I’m getting angry because it was something I didnt want to hear? When someone crashes into my car, I get irate because I didn’t want to hear that?

I get angry at experience. Ive seen all this rug sweeping and gaslighting before. At this point I don’t trust anything you say. I wont be responding to you any more because we aren’t getting anywhere.

Instead, im gonna post links to my point, re-iterated by one of your old wooks:

1 Like

How are you gonna ask for money and then ignore us? Does the opinion of 51% not deserve an answer?

3 Likes

For people who don’t spend allot of time here that are wondering what I am asking about

How did the thread Graywolf started that someone kept changing the title disappear? - Meta - Future4200

3 Likes

They just charge 10k for a business liftetime membership

Now my pupparoo (main) account is on hold?

Wtf did I do? Haven’t got any flags, haven’t even said butthole, etc…

@sidco @Future

11 Likes

All your contributions never mattered

7 Likes

I guess this means that @Hansel is the much more acceptable character than @Pupparoo… Shit is going south

11 Likes

Free @Pupparoo !!

11 Likes

Now that’s a fight I can get behind.
(No pun intended!)

6 Likes

Multiply the hansels!

7 Likes

Maybe it was this post that did it.
Looks like the responded LOL

4 Likes

@sidco @Future

What’s up? Why is my account on hold?

When will you guys stop being cowards and actually address your community and it’s grievances?

And this is my only other account, if I stop posting y’all know what happened…

6 Likes

They are too busy asking for donations to actually help the forum

$500 gets you a hatpin

Why don’t we move all further criticisms directly to the fundraiser page.

People should be able to see what they’re paying for

8 Likes

I didnt even get the badge lol.

Feel like I was potguru’d

4 Likes

Don’t think any of what’s going on here now will help the cause. Don’t get me wrong I wanna see this site stay around and prosper but like most of the members here I want transparency and fair treatment for all.

3 Likes

This.

6 Likes

At the end of the day this forum
Is someone’s personal property and they are letting us use it regardless if the members built the the thing and made it worth something

At least this is how the powers that be view it.
It’s theirs not yours, thanks for contributing to the platform that generates them revenue.

6 Likes