Inventing

Unfortunately not up to me. Was a mistake early-on in my journey but I sold all rights without getting a guarantee that it would be brought to market. It was used as a fancy sounding press release to bump the stock value in my opinion.

I learned the hard way to not sell out.

Found an image though!

4 Likes

Whoever you sold it to might be able to make some bucks off enforcing it here?

edit - they may have beat you to the punch too possibly?

Iā€™m in that boat.

I actually told you about this, but forgot to draw a design I get sidetracked easily and shit but my idea is a pot holder I can use to angle the pot so my gummy mix stays in one place at an angle so i dont waste any on the bottom and I get all of it. I currently jerry rigged this by using another pot to hold the gummy mix pot and I angle it in there but its not worth the trade off of efficiency as I could be blooming another gummy batch with that pot instead of using that to hold another pot

1 Like

Need to get my honey pot hanger going. Fir those still using non-spouted honey potsā€¦ I had my buddy make it, I just need to get it.

I also made a squirrel generator.

Things needed:

1. A squirrel
  2. Duct tape
  3. A honda generator.

And ala-kazoi, squirrel generator.

2 Likes

A lab stand under one of the handles is probably your best bet

Someone I know online tamed a squirrel

1 Like

Hmmm how would I keep it stable though?

Have a lab stand, then the handles of the pot on 2 hooks so its stable?

So youā€™re saying his would be easier to duct tape to the generator? Last one fought quite a bitā€¦

Did it bite you?

And possibly. You gotta feed em over time I believe

1 Like

Hooks would work, ziptie/sticky back too. A little silicone pot holder would probably keep it from sliding as well

He did, FOR HIS LAST TIMEā€¦ :rofl:

Then I got the sadsā€¦

Silicone+potholder

Iā€™ll find a little lab stand or whatever tf those things are called thats a tall screw rod/push rod depending but most hotplates have them, mine does, but I already have an idea in my head

Ideally you could take it off the hot plate. Why donā€™t you use a sous vide and bottles like @millerlitern ?

If I could like this i would lmao

Poor fucker. Reminds me of that rabbit I scared off

Honestly I dislike wild rabbits. Fuckers mess up my yard and shit in it and are a nuisance to my outdoors when I had them

1 Like

I cook my mix in a pot, use syringes to suck into and dispense into molds

thats so smart, how was it made?

I prefer the term full blown grown man boy child, thank you very much, now whereā€™s my Capri sun?

Honestly this hits close to home, I always said as a kid I wanted to be an inventor ā€œto help peopleā€, and well, I make things to do just that, thereā€™s a certain level of content that comes with knowing I didnā€™t throw it awayā€¦

Iā€™d say anyone here has got to be pretty crafty to be here doing things.

I used to build remote controlled vehicles, I started with cars, then race quads like 6 years back. (Oh god), I soldered LEDā€™s under my long boards. I wanted to patent a TV remote beeper when I was 8.

Wowzers this brought memories backā€¦

Made me dig up an old videoā€¦

2 Likes

Thats pretty cool, what types of parts did you use to build your remote controllers?

1 Like

Iā€™ll try it for my CBD ones specifically