Inventing

Anatomically correct, or for a friend?

2 Likes

Coke bottle shape preference.

Bad joke! XD

But seriously I want a machine that does the entire process.

2 Likes

Dont we all, and one that cooks and clean the kitchen.

Im so interested in automation, will i need another 2 years of training to learn the basics?
A friend of mine wanted me to build a small packing machine for him so he can package his weeds for the Black Market, But ill no idea how to start something like that. we have designed it.

Haha, what types of businesses do you like managing?

2 Likes

I just donā€™t understand why they arenā€™t here yet. Robots errwhere. Cooking utensils and machines for everything. 12 in 1 air fryer BBQ pit microwave rice cooker crockpot pizza oven combo

Washers and dryers on top of each other. Now make a folder and hanger system xD

[quote=ā€œDrLoud, post:64, topic:151499, full:trueā€] Im so interested in automation, will i need another 2 years of training to learn the basics?

A friend of mine wanted me to build a small packing machine for him so he can package his weeds for the Black Market, But ill no idea how to start something like that. we have designed it.

Haha, what types of businesses do you like managing?
[/quote]

If you have a design, unless you are going to build it yourself, I would look for outside contractors to build the components.

I preferred managing manufacturing companies but find rote duties boring and like engineering management with a reasonable budget best.

Your options sounds expensive, how would you do it for under 1k?
What type of outside contractors?
Also, do you mind giving an example of process control and automation in our industry?

Why manufacturing?

Because I can, I usually build most of my prototypes these days myself. I work cheap for myself, which me saves lots of money.

If I canā€™t do it myself, I find someone who can and what it cost, is what it costs. They have to eat too.

If I canā€™t afford them, I look at alternative designs that I can afford.

The key to successful project management, is that nothing ever stops the project.

5 Likes

What does that mean? Cant something stop the project?

1 Like

I means that you order screws before you run out and if they donā€™t arrive in time, you go get some somewhere else before you run out. You do whatever it takes.

5 Likes

Great example. Where do you see the industry in 50 years?

I was thinking about a product like that, but it detects temp n humidity using a camera.

Lol I love these two competing statements

Unfortunately, patents are something you need to have to play at the level we want to.

When I have my business hat on, my personal opinions about certain decisions donā€™t matter.

5 Likes

I can appreciate that, the irony is all Iā€™m saying is funny :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

We have multiple patents. Our most popular patented product is our air release syringes.

Through imaging? Or through something like a DHT on-camera?

DHT on Camera sounds like an easier use case. But using imaging I know we can detect the health of the plant.

NDVI is probably the best tool for percision agriculture.

Suprised no aplications in growrooms were sold, as its a hait dayum good idea :slight_smile:get it runinng m8 those medical standardized grows would eat em up like hotcakesā€¦

I identify as a baby

2 Likes