Gummy recipe and SOP inside

Awesome writeup! Thank you

1 Like

@MillerliteRN

3 Likes

Letā€™s find this man a manufacturer in Texas so he can get his custom molds going :+1:

4 Likes

I see you with the music and vibes

@MillerliteRN Apologies, just seeing this. Yes, we have 1ml cubes, 1.2ml cubes, and 1.5ml cubes. All three options are available in Rose Pro & Trans Platinum. Feel free to DM for more info.

4 Likes

So has anyone tried to just buy a shit ton of gummies at the store melt them down and oil then remold them? that would work correct? lol the lazy way to do it but also maybe the most cost effective?

@MillerliteRN little double pour on the vector mold 1ml. These are always fun to knock out & so quick for almost 2k gummys. Cherry Top with a Green Apple Bottom.

Doing a big batch for Surfers Healing, there an awesome group that does great work for those in need. Actually chatted up Amanda @ Vector about doing a special tooling of a surf board with a little concave for the real feel of a surfboard! Those guys/gals are so easy to talk to & willing to go the extra mile for potential clients. Iā€™ve talked to a lot of companies who make molds and these guys step up to make us happy every time. Great insight on manufacturers from east coast to west coast. When you find the right one the SOP is free, keep that in mind. Cheers & good luck in your gummy endeavors!!

14 Likes

I canā€™t quite place it, but Iā€™m really loving that green color for some reason! Iā€™ll be trying something similar with the gumdrop Vector mold.

When you find the right one the SOP is free, keep that in mind

Iā€™ve had great interactions with Vector, and am hoping to do some business with DC soon enough. Maybe Iā€™m out of the loop - is this in context of SOPs for that manufacturerā€™s molds or something? Youā€™d think the only way an SOP would be free is alongside a substantial wholesale order

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure how advantageous it is for a mold manufacturer to withhold info on how to place stuff into the molds. They should want their customers to grow so their business does along side them.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, true, fair point. I was thinking more along the lines of recipes and proprietary SOPs that are typically cost 4 digits to get a hold of.

Yeah the green color really pops and sure is tasty too.

Vector can point you in the right direction for some manufacturing. As far as SOP depending on manufacturers or folks masquerading as manufacturers they might try to charge you 2k up to 12k for ā€œcustomā€ SOP. Look around and call around thereā€™s big boys out there who will share there sauce with you. Of course working with & providing a big PO goes along ways also but thereā€™s been a few who will openly share with you. Pro tip - look for a manufacturer thatā€™s just not a confectionery but also handles many skuā€™s in the ā€œhealthā€ market as a manufacturer. Bigger the better it seems when dealing with these folks. You just have to separate the wheat from the chaff when interviewing these guys. Good luck & cheers!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s our new gummy room, 30 x 15 x 10.

13 Likes

This dude is looking for D9 gummiesā€¦ just in case in case anybody out there makes themā€¦ WE DONā€™T

3 Likes

Just to clarify, looking for COMPLIANT D9 gummies(in TX) and/or D8 with CBN/CBG.

3 Likes

Is that a thing?

4 Likes

Was trying to figure that out myself. Maybe he means compliant for D9?

3 Likes

Have you not heard of the 340g gummy with 10mg of THC?

:roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Put some of these bad boys up on the gas station counter.

0.3% THC! Farm Bill Compliant!

8 Likes

Thatā€™s going to take the place of my next birthday cake. Lol

2 Likes

Please refer to post 48 on this same thread to see my attempt at just that

3 Likes