Gummy recipe and SOP inside

I use full spec oil with some BDTs. A tiny amount of terp goes a long ways. My initial dosage of 5% terp to oil volume was a bit too much. They taste great. Sorry if I missed it but do you add terps or have an opinion on it?

We use both natural and artificial flavors… I guess some companies would call them terps… lol

2.5% to .5%

Edit for clarity…

.25% to 0.05%

Per batch weight, not oil weight.

2 Likes

Need my address or do you still have it?

3 Likes

Lol, you haven’t actually ever given it to me…

But, we have a plethora of samples to send… some R&D… some nailed down…

We have pectin, gelatin, and a hybrid nailed down perfectly…

Now that it’s getting cooler, we can mail the gelatin formulas…

5 Likes

Gummy Sanding steps and the squishy test…lol

10 Likes

I’m going to get a chance to give this beast a whirl soon…

8 Likes

I’d be more interested in that Hobart in the back of the pic.

You guys are going to shit, when we share exactly what we are doing.

Anyone wanna guess how long it takes to mold 6000 gummies / 21 kilos?

Lol…

3 Likes

Took us 15min or less with 2 wooks…

Also, feels really fucking good getting COAs back and being within 4% of target on the first test. Just got the green light for full tilt boogie pectin gummy production.

6 Likes

One of the best threads in this group. Lots of information and different ways etc.

1 Like

Definitely hit us with a follow up! We gonna be pourin and scrapin for a long time, but I do love peeping these beauties!

Just don’t go Jim Carry on him like the Cable Guy. Although being high on gummies watching that show would make for a great pastime. :man_shrugging: im just saying.

2 Likes

Holy shit those look amazing! Probably doesn’t take long to remold them because they seem so perfect and resilient…

1 Like

Just to clarify, that video is not the same recipe we shared 2 years ago.

The only ingredient that’s common in both recipes, is the water…

I’ll give you guys a free one.
If your finding the above recipes texture too firm… cut the gelatin in half and replace the discarded amt with regular Cornstarch …

13 Likes

6 Likes

Hint… Hint

2 Likes

any tips on how to get/keep my gummies from holding air? when mixed with a
n immersion blender, i feel like they hold too many tiny air bubbles, and end up with a slight bubble Film on the top. looking for an effective way to de-aerate them before molding so im left with a clean, clear product.

3 Likes

I find the 500ml syringes they sell on Amazon do a better job. Plus they clean out easy af. Don’t try and suck the gummy up just pour it in and then stick the plunger in after. All the ketchup bottles are too thin and tend to suck at sealing :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

**Coat the plunger in mct before you stick it in

That’s what she said

4 Likes

Another gummy bomb drop… for the scrapers out there…

Goldblatt 12" by 4-inch Gum Rubber Float with Soft Handle - G02723 Amazon.com

These made the impossible, possible today…

5 Likes