YOC Dirty Diamond Tek - THCa isolation from Crude

I’m used to the concept that “dude, that’s dangerous!”…however, I’m constantly surprised to find myself the most safety conscious one in the room.

I don’t disagree that glass jars are not ideal, which is why “my” method does not use them.

Remember, once upon a time all centrifuge bottles and tubes were made of glass…

They work, and even when they don’t, it’s not that difficult to recover from…even made a thread so folks could explore that facet… How to turn "Shatter" into diamonds/sauce/distillate/anything I can sell?

Spinning a glass jar to destruction inside an Alu bucket is entirely different to spinning the Alu bucket to destruction.

The mass is contained. It has be redistributed, and will definitely cause an imbalance if you don’t destroy the jars in pairs, but it won’t hurt you or the fuge based on my experience and the huge number of other folks playing the same trick.

Have you read Separation Anxiety (mechanical)? Or Sauce Spinning for Carts 101 Video

Are you looking at the links below the first post in any given thread?

You’ve found someone who can sell you a fuge. I recommend you get one with self balancing built into the rotor. If you get one with 1000ml buckets, you’ll probably need to have bottles/cups/screens fabricated.

Why do you think I’ve showed folks how NOT to use glass jars?

Hint: G.seconds. It’s what counts. I recommend on the order of 5million

1 Like