World's First Trichome Pump!

Check out our YouTube video on our Trichome Pump. To my knowledge, there are no pumps made specifically for Trichomes, except ours. Yes, many pumps can be used for hash but they are standard pumps plus a cannabis tax. None have been engineered specifically for this purpose.

These pumps work on any system with tri-clamp ferrules, including the Mesclatore and other competitors.

I’d love feedback from the community.

https://sambocreeck.com/collections/solventless/products/trichome-pump-aodd-pump-1-5-polypropylene-100-gpm

8 Likes

What sets your pump apart from the competition? (Such as the fluimac p400?)

Its twice the price

Also, what happened to the girl pictured in the promo video?
She turned into a guy

13 Likes

Looks like the diaphragm pump ripped off a Sambo with castors attached.

4 Likes

Was going to say it looks like a green tax product

But they assured me it wasn’t in the original post

Would be interested to know how it’s been

7 Likes

You gotta watch the video to learn that. :rofl:

It seems they have a 100% totally non green taxed pump to me

1 Like

Cant explain simply why its better? I have to sit through a 12 min marketing spiel?

Nahhhhhhhhh

5 Likes

“It is a low pressure pump to not squish trichomes”

4 Likes

Innovative

10 Likes

If your water is cold enough, pretty sure that’s not an issue

Not to mention you’re gonna squish trichomes in a step or two anyways

6 Likes

Anyone else irrationally irked that they look like they misspelled their company name?

9 Likes

Well a companies name can be how they spell it, and that’s how they spell it

3 Likes

That annoys me now that you pointed that out

We are from Sambo Creek. The road sign back in the day was misspelled and I thought that was funny. I ran with it.

11 Likes

Yeah, it looks super unprofessional to intentionally misspell a simple english word.

From where I’m sitting, it looks like a mistake they were too cheap to correct

2 Likes

Oh, come on and kick me…

I got your hash pump!

27 Likes

Have you done side by side comparisons of the same material run through this pump vs other similar diaphragm pumps?

Can you show the boba ball test through different diaphragm pumps? Or do I have to…

3 Likes

This is what I use. It’s a pond pump wrapped in a work bag. 1.5 inch hose and drains a 55gal barrel in less than 20 seconds.

I think the babying the trichs issue here has gone out of hand. As long as they’re out of the pump fast enough for it to not get heated…you are gucci

I mean this is why a lot of people prefer gravity feed too. Pumps don’t dick up your work as bad as people think they do - it depends on operating temp and sudden exposure to heat. Fast pump - less damage

19 Likes

That is a good idea, testing balls and flaps to compare. Wish I thought of that.

2 Likes

I’ll bet that pump is cheaper than the one I posted by far…

2 Likes