Electrostatic Separator - Partner Needed

We wrapped up our work on our Electrostatic separator last week and are now ready to build a working prototype. If anyone here is or knows someone that would like to discuss partnering with us, please book an appointment with the link below.

You can easily isolate Trichome heads from contaminants using static electricity, this is common knowledge and we have several videos of this process on YouTube. Our work consisted of understanding why this happens and what effects the electrical charge has on each particle. We measured the electrical charges of particles from many strains and many fractions within each strain to develop a method. The method is unique and was proven in laboratory conditions.

My research suggests that how and why particles charge makes it feasible to scale the process to the tune of tons per hour. The electrostatic is only a part of the process and easily scales. Though at scale the process is not perfect, there is an obvious improvement in the isolation of heads. Therefore it is easy to reprocess the heads to achieve 99+% heads.

We believe there is an economic case for the process. It scales, it’s fast, uses very little electricity, and is exclusively a mechanical separation, making it truly solventless.

If you have funds and an appetite for risk, please schedule an appointment with the link above.

Do not ask questions here as I will not answer them. If you have a question, call me instead.

3 Likes

Would asking the magnitude of required funding be appropriate here?

8 Likes

Never forget

9 Likes

If it works on fresh biomass, it could potentially be interesting.

Too bad SC plans on not answering any questions here, this thread is gonna turn into a shitshow any minute now.

I’d be willing to bet this is in the EC in under 100 posts.

8 Likes

Awesome closing statement!! Running now as fast as i can with all my funds ready to burn.

Do you accept cash?

ohhhhh okay never mind…

6 Likes

Yeah that didn’t go very well on his other thread either which should be something noted by an investor - not a shitpost.

Not a lot of actual science and explanation…for months - instead the consumer was expected to be the guinea pig.

Also I wasn’t quite happy with how he capped it off.

“You are very skeptical about all this. How about you give me a call and we can discuss it? It’s late, I have a beer to drink and a cigar to smoke”

I mean to me that comes out to “Ok you don’t want to spend money? You don’t get answers”

I’m very sorry people that do this for a living have questions that weren’t answered but if you’re not prepared to educate your consumers with data… they sure as shit aren’t paying for it

3 Likes

I’m so damn excited for this tech, I really wish there was more info, but I guess it’s “pay to play” with this guy. Probably just using one of those van de graaff static generators lol

1 Like

Time to play

6 Likes

I honestly have a really good concept for this, just not sure who to take it to and not get screwed so I just let it go to the wayside.

Paulson to Fed:”I need 500 billion no questions asked”.

Fresh biomass: $64,000 question?

$16k Hypothesis: if they COULD do fresh biomass, it would have been mentioned in the first post… or already funded.

We’ve been able to get >99% extraction from fresh CBD biomass in under 45 seconds. I never got around to testing THC, but I don’t see any reason we wouldn’t be able to make that happen.

I was hoping we’d be able to have extraction happening right at the field this year but that’s problematic - to put it mildly - from a regulatory perspective up here in Canada.

Why dry when you don’t have to? Sure, it’s great to reduce your total storage volume if you’ve already dried it all, but if you’re spending money on drying you’re always going to have a hard time competing with the people who aren’t.

4 Likes